MCLVN

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
OMG! OMG!!! OMG!!!!

The answer to the question everyone is asking has been answered!

I guess I dont have to worry about which version I should pre-order.

Theres no way someone can read this entire article and not know the truth. It looks like Xbox 360 version will be FAR superior to the PS3 version. There's a ton of evidence in this article. And you'll love the part about "silencing the complaints of Sony fans."

MEGA-FREAKING-TON!!!!!!!!

Here's the linkage:

http://digg.com/gaming_news/Xbox_360_Gets_...beyond_mere_DLC

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
OMG! OMG!!! OMG!!!!

The answer to the question everyone is asking has been answered!

I guess I dont have to worry about which version I should pre-order.

Theres no way someone can read this entire article and not know the truth. It looks like Xbox 360 version will be FAR superior to the PS3 version. There's a ton of evidence in this article. And you'll love the part about "silencing the complaints of Sony fans."

MEGA-FREAKING-TON!!!!!!!!

Here's the linkage:

http://digg.com/gaming_news/Xbox_360_Gets_...beyond_mere_DLC

The fact your this excited over minor details shows your immaturity. And that article seems biased. It says the PS3 was the only reason it was delayed, when the lady from GTA4 even said it was only a *contributing* factor. And Since neither version is out yet, How can this guy be so sure? Many times the PS3 version of Games were superior, Call of Duty 4 is one example, another one being DiRT. Either way if this DOES come out to be true, Which it most likely won't as even Rock* Said they were equivalent, Sony is still getting that new franchise which looks promising.

Bob Loblaw

Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The PS3 couldn't even handle The Orange Box which is comprised of games that have been out and were running on PC YEARS ago.

So this isn't surprising information.

MCLVN

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
OMG! OMG!!! OMG!!!!

The fact your this excited over minor details shows your immaturity. And that article seems biased. It says the PS3 was the only reason it was delayed, when the lady from GTA4 even said it was only a *contributing* factor. And Since neither version is out yet, How can this guy be so sure? Many times the PS3 version of Games were superior, Call of Duty 4 is one example, another one being DiRT. Either way if this DOES come out to be true, Which it most likely won't as even Rock* Said they were equivalent, Sony is still getting that new franchise which looks promising.

Everyone knows the Xbox 360 version of CoD4 is superior.

I think you're just mad because you only own the PS3. I own both so it doesn't matter to me. I'm just glad this question has finally been answered.

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
What's wrong with you? The team have taken extra time to ensure both versions are identical. Even if the PS3 version is a little behind at the moment it'll be up to snuff when April 29th comes around.
Only difference is the 360 version gets some downloadable content, which i assume you have to pay for.

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
The PS3 couldn't even handle The Orange Box which is comprised of games that have been out and were running on PC YEARS ago.

BS. Just because it's version had slow downs isn't because of inferior hardware, IE what your implying. It's because of a bad port. EA had the 360 as the lead platform and just ported it to the PS3. The PS3 is MORE than capable of handling the Orange Box, nonetheless GTA4.

coolbho3000

GBATemp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed SoySauce Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
I'd trust pure fanboy speculation anyway.
unsure.gif

MCLVN

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

BS. Just because it's version had slow downs isn't because of inferior hardware, IE what your implying. It's because of a bad port. EA had the 360 as the lead platform and just ported it to the PS3. The PS3 is MORE than capable of handling the Orange Box, nonetheless GTA4.

Orange Box PS3 version is unplayable garbage.

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil

It's very playable. It has it's slowdowns, True, But it's only on 2 areas of the game. If you actually play it you would see. But even then since your a 360 fanboy you would insist on it being garbage. Which it isn't.

MCLVN

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

It's very playable. It has it's slowdowns, True, But it's only on 2 areas of the game. If you actually play it you would see. But even then since your a 360 fanboy you would insist on it being garbage. Which it isn't.

Wait a minute? What?

coolbho3000

GBATemp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed SoySauce Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Stop being a fanboy dumbass and get out of here.

This forum is for talk about games, not trash talk about gaming systems.

Try2bcool

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The article was written by a fanboy, and perpetuated to create chaos and discontent amongst gamers who are conclusion-jumping idiots.

There's nothing wrong with the PS3, nor is there anything wrong with the 360. Be happy with what you've got...even you Wii fangirls!
rofl2.gif

Icarus

fire walk with me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
As far as I know, Rockstar likes the Playstation consoles. They've been making exclusive games for PS2 and PSP for a long time[if not, timed exclusive]. Even though they're going to make extra content for Xbox 360, I'm sure they're going to do everything in their power to make the both versions identical. Besides, GTA4 doesn't even have superior graphics or anything. It's the amount of detail[small or big] that makes it look nice.

MCLVN

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The article was written by a fanboy, and perpetuated to create chaos and discontent amongst gamers who are conclusion-jumping idiots.

There's nothing wrong with the PS3, nor is there anything wrong with the 360. Be happy with what you've got...even you Wii fangirls!
rofl2.gif

Fanboy calls other gamers fanboys. News @ 11.

Kingwad

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Is it just me, or is a lot of the "conclusive evidence" really hearsay? The article is full of quotes by people that begin with "I think" and other weakening phrases. I mean, come on! They have someone from a financial securities firm commenting on what he thinks the software development problems have been.

Read with your minds, people! This entire piece is OPINION!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ding dong