DN3RX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey guys, here's the thing...
I have an Xbox Elite Jasper (first black model) and I've always used it on the HDMI, then recently I got a old tube TV and put it on just to see how the image looked, works greats.
But I went to return it to the TV with HDMI and it's not giving an image anymore, it's only working on the tube TV lol.
I've tried turning it on with Y+RT, holding down the power button and it doesn't go, now it just takes on the old TV, on hdmi if I turn on through the drive button xell gives an image normally which is very strange.
Can someone help me?

DN3RX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
My guess is that it's set on a resolution the TV doesn't like.
I've always played it on an old same fullhd TV, I tested it on another TV and it wasn't either, I don't believe it's that. But what's strange is, I just switched to the component cable and it was a quick test, no more.

Aheago

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've always played it on an old same fullhd TV, I tested it on another TV and it wasn't either, I don't believe it's that. But what's strange is, I just switched to the component cable and it was a quick test, no more.
What happened with the quick test? If it worked on component that it could be your cable, the resolution got changed(so try a different tv) or your hdmi port itself may be faulty

DN3RX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
What happened with the quick test? If it worked on component that it could be your cable, the resolution got changed(so try a different tv) or your hdmi port itself may be faulty
They were fully functional on the FHD TV, I just put it on the CRT TV and it worked great, I just wanted to see the image quality, so I decided to go back to the FHD TV and there was no more image.
I've already changed the HDMI cables and tested on other LCD TVs and nothing. If the problem was the cables, there would be no video when I start Xell through the media drive, only the Xell screen loads on the hdmi, and the component cable continues to work normally.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"