‮҉
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
1113000192375500x500.jpg

QUOTE said:
We already heard that the legacy Xbox 360 consoles would see a price cut with the introduction of the new Xbox 360 slimster. Now Walmart has sweetened the deal with a tempting Father's Day bundle. Up through June 20th, purchasing a newly priced $149 Xbox 360 Arcade gets you a $50 Walmart eGift card (usable only on Walmart.com and Samsclub.com) on top of the two free games (Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts and Viva Piñata), wireless controller, and 256MB of memory already included in Microsoft's Spring Bundle. So really, a console that cost $199 just a few days ago is now selling for $99. Not bad.

** after using your $50 eGift card on crap you'd buy anyway, like Xbox 360 games and accessories.

help pack my bags, i'm moving to the US

Source: Engadget

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
100 dollars is really an irresistible price, even though I prefer the PS3 and Wii. Why don't we get stuff like this in Europe? I'd gladly pay 100 euros!

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Maikel Steneker said:
100 dollars is really an irresistible price, even though I prefer the PS3 and Wii. Why don't we get stuff like this in Europe? I'd gladly pay 100 euros!
Ditto. At this price, I'm considering getting one just to knock my brother around from the comfort of my own home. And lucky me, there's a Walmart within a 5 minute drive.
Xbox 360 + 2 games + $50 gift card = $150 might be too good to pass up.

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maikel Steneker said:
that is an arcade unit, if you want any memory proprietary hard drives r way overpriced for Xbox, it'll be like $100 for the smaller hard drive i think

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
syko5150 said:
Jakob95 said:
Shit we don't have walmart in New York...
what? there was a Walmart in New York where an employee got trampled to death during christmas 2 years ago...Walmart is every where in the US.

There's none in New York City. There are ones in other places in New York; I've been to them. Regardless, you can order it online surely.

Already got a 360 so I'm not really tempted by the bundle.

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
Oh my god T_T....

There's a saying, "Just because it's cheap, doesn't mean it's worth your money.", and despite this amazing price, I'm going to have to agree that there are better things to use it for. Like rent.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)