XBOX 360 250GB For My Netbook

jamespoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
so this guy brought a xbox 250gb last year in September and he said he only used it a max of 9 times and like each time was only 1.30hr max he said it was not as good as he thought so he is selling it Comes with:
1 wireless controller with spare battery cover
AV cords
Adaptor
Headset - never used
Halo 3
Halo Reach
Sims 3
Saints Row 2
Grand Theft Auto 4 - not in original case
Grand Theft Auto - Episodes from Liberty City

on his listing he said will trade for laptop or netbook

so i asked if he wil trade for my netbook i brought it thinking i would need it then my sister gave me 2 laptops so i only used it twice i gave him the info on netbook and he is very keen to trade?

the netbook is this one but it came with windows 7 installed not xp and i brought it from ebay for $288NZD

http://www.tinydeal.com/101-lcd-wifi-laptop-netbook-pc-w-camera-intel-atom-n450-166ghz1gb-ram160gb-hd-black-ls301g05-p-4449.html

now what i would like to know is can the new black xboxs play any of the old xbox games?

good trade?

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This ain't 4chan kid. Report it like a normal Temper and move on.

Really not getting why I see you treating people badly these days on the Temp? Did someone twist a nerve or are you trying to act tough? This whole tough act doesn't suit you at all, suggest you go back to your old self, the guy simply didn't do anything to deserve such comment.

Reactions: 1 person

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States

Really not getting why I see you treating people badly these days on the Temp? Did someone twist a nerve or are you trying to act tough? This whole tough act doesn't suit you at all, suggest you go back to your old self, the guy simply didn't do anything to deserve such comment.
I'm an asshole? Lol tough on the internet? God damn. Also, it wasn't meant as an insult. We don't enjoy 4chan posts such as this here, also was a double post, also he could of avoided bumping the thing if he followed my advice. I'm not an ass, I'm someone who tells it like it is. Don't like it? Stopped caring.

Also, I try to keep my asshole-ness in the EoF. In certain circumstances, yeah it might come out. But it's not like every single post I make is a dick remark.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I have to agree with this.
We've got an overabundance of internet-tough-guys and we're severely lacking in nice ones.

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom

I'm an asshole? Lol tough on the internet? God damn. Also, it wasn't meant as an insult. We don't enjoy 4chan posts such as this here, also was a double post, also he could of avoided bumping the thing if he followed my advice. I'm not an ass, I'm someone who tells it like it is. Don't like it? Stopped caring.

Also, I try to keep my asshole-ness in the EoF. In certain circumstances, yeah it might come out. But it's not like every single post I make is a dick remark.

I'm talking about your previous comments in general. I've been seeing really mean comments coming from you these days as if you're trying to act tough.

You weren't like this and don't deny it, I'm an old temper even though my post count isn't high. Also, it's not that I don't like it, it's just really annoying to see people like you while the guy was asking for an advice, either be helpful on his thread or don't comment at all. The guy doesn't have to go by your advice, he needs more advices to be fully convinced.

As for the whole double posting, I believe we have moderators on this site to moderate the forum.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*AHEM* This thread related to jamespoo and his question.

The rest of the conversation is unnecessary and is detracting from the topic.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
refer to compatibility list for Xbox 1 games:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Xbox_games_compatible_with_Xbox_360#List_of_compatible_titles

jamespoo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
If the 360 is really in good condition, than YES definitely a good deal.

he still has the box for it too he said the xbox just looks like its been taken out of the box

he is cumming up to were i live to see family this week or next so he told me to make up my mind if i want it and if i do to email him

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I'm in my birthday suit! Lol