1. 1,348

Front-page
    xbaws.jpg

As holiday 2020 approaches, Microsoft prepares for the launch of its Xbox Series X game console. The latest in next-gen news involves a new initiative that will see Xbox make monthly official announcements involving the console, including tidbits like upcoming first-party games, new Game Pass titles, improvements to Project xCloud, and more. This July, we'll be getting our first look at numerous Xbox Games Studios games, with new gameplay trailers and announcements. Later this week, Microsoft will be hosting an Inside Xbox episode, where they plan to showcase some third-party games coming to the Xbox Series X, including the recently revealed Assassins Creed: Valhalla.

:arrow: Source

2. Discussion (8 replies)

3. RedoLane

RedoLane Unemployed Punmaster

Israel
    "For PC players, we plan to support the community by making all our major releases at launch available with Xbox Game Pass for PC, including Halo Infinite, Wasteland 3, Minecraft Dungeons and of course, Microsoft Flight Simulator."

This makes me happy. I'm willing to believe the MCC will be completed before Infinite launches. (Don't mind if they skip 5. I heard it's pretty bad)
    I also want to believe it'll be on Steam as well.

StrayGuitarist likes this.
  4. AshuraZro

AshuraZro Belongs in a museum.

Canada
    It's a nice reminder that doing the $1 thing to upgrade 3 years of Xbox Live into 3 years of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate will go to great use later this year. Halo 5 isn't stellar by my opinion but it's still a fun campaign to play through once. Just for the sake of having everything on PC, I'd like to see Halo 5 come to it proper.

I'll be amazed if E3 2021 isn't the last E3 as I just don't think there is a need for it anymore. The backroom meetings can all happen at any time and with console manufacturers continuing to go direct to their consumers with news, it isn't the spectacle the ESA wants it to be anymore.

5. PineappleGod

PineappleGod GBAtemp's Favorite Child

United States
    So, Microsoft's version of Nintendo Direct?
    Okay.

Stealphie likes this.
  6. neotank19

neotank19 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    You can get gamepass for free, if you do all the stuff in microsoft rewards. Takes a few minutes a day. Worth it though if you're short on cash.

7. bigfatToni

bigfatToni GBAtemp Fan

Italy
    kinda like the smash bros dojo

8. Flame

Flame Me > You

Xbox 20 20

news about xbox series?

i did not see this coming.

yeahhhhhhhhhh-csi-miami-yeah-meme-csi-miami-imgflip-–-52207717.png

StrayGuitarist likes this.
  9. StrayGuitarist

StrayGuitarist A genuine feline disaster.

United States
    As someone who’s played through every other Halo game at least 10 times, saying that I only played through Halo 5 once is probably enough to tell you that, yeah, it’s awful.

10. Dodain47

Dodain47 GBAtemp Addict

Austria

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - initiative, regarding, monthly