Hacking xbla Indie games and JTAG. Possible?

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
They require you to be signed into live at all times. Fakelive in latest dash launch doesn't work for them, they launch, but sign you out and crash or something like that, and no one has cracked/removed checks on an individual basis, so you can't play them.

Rasas

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are there any indie games worth playing?

There are but most are buggy or terrible. no time to explain and some others are great.
Some games will work some won't but if use the right launch.ini protocols. You have to launch them via nxe not fsd since it won't detect.
Have fakelive and signnotice on true or whatever they are called and make sure your not connected to the internet. Also get the correct files so they run and tada they should work.
Oh and have the lastest dashlaunch installed.

Devante

Crescent fresh at best.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm on dash launch 2.32 (or whatever the one before 3.0 is) and indie games work. Make sure to have FAKELIVE=TRUE in your launch.ini file. Make sure to make it false when done playing indie games if you want to edit avatars.

The only good indie game I've seen is Wizorb. Very fun little breakout style game.

C-Kronos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're having issues launching stuff due to region issues, why not generate a new NAND image using RGBuild? Yes, it supports JTAG as of v240.. 280 should be the latest build that's drifting around, it was leaked so you can find it via google, pretty sure you won't see it on xbins. You can pretty much change your region at will from the dev dash.

OJClock

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Xecuter Fusion supposedly has indie game support, have not tested to confirm though
also DLC Quest is a good indie game worth playing

Mantis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
That sucks. The indie games I bought won't play as I was console banned. (Going to get it RGH'd soon though.) I was thinking I could finally get what is rightfully mine again and play offline. Hopefully there will be a way.

tbgtbg

Shaking the ring ropes up in the sky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a compatibility list somewhere? Every indie I've tried has worked with Dashlaunch 3 beta, but I don't have very many.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: I swallowed macaroni & cheese for dinner. :P +1