Hacking X9-TF Loader 10012007 was released

bullet007

Trophies
XP
Country
I really like this new loader. Good GUI (and more customizable), long file names, displays the save type and a little info for each game (instead of only displaying the icon), and now has Turbo TF speed (which my TF card supports! tested with EBA and FFIII)

Now, all they gotta do is fix the few games that don't work and release the GUI that is currently winning the GUI contest. =)

EvoTroy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hell yeah, this new GUI loader is awesome! Long file name support, auto-load or manual load .sav, new Turbo card speed, hidden .sav files, and it's skin-able! When you download the new GUI, it also comes with a small .exe rom manager that creates saves for you. This program also has a built in beta homebrew patcher. You can use it to get a whole lot of homebrew to run, but not all... something about no FAT support yet? Anyways, I'm sure the team will release a fatlib or something. Hopefully the WiFi burning feature is still being worked on and gets pushed into some beta loader that comes after the contest GUI. For now, I'm extremely happy with my Ninjapass. I can skin it and it has no problems running nearly any of the games I want to play download play or wifi.

bullet007

Trophies
XP
Country
Yea, the Beta GUI 2 was released a day or two ago, and on top of being skinable, long file names, hide all non-.nds files (if you select auto), and better speed, it also fixes the one rom that, for some reason, was not working in the first Beta GUI (but worked on the non-GUI loaders), Mario&Luigi P in T.

7llusion

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
I find that the games load much quicker for this fw. I've also made a blue and a vista skin.
Illusion
I've also noticed that while translating loader.nds in a hex editor, they have some text of the system update and of the wifi burning
smile.gif
It means that the x9 team are working on it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: I have it in my hands