X9 Convert

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by maximumg, Feb 11, 2007.

Feb 11, 2007

X9 Convert by maximumg at 1:58 PM (871 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. maximumg
    OP

Newcomer maximumg Newbie

Belize
    hi guys

is it possible to flash the X9 with another cards firmware in order to convert it to something else? i really hate the X9 since not much is working and there is no support for it .....we've been waiting for months now for "something really good" that is "coming soon"

there must be a way to flash it using hacked firmware but i dont know if anyone had the time to do this

i'm desperate with this card and i dont want to pay another 60 euros for a new card ....please help..

and for those who are thinking about buying one .....dont even think about it......get an R4 or something else....this product is the worse around....corrupt saves, no gui, no homebrew support......(ok it works sometimes but its not stable...saves get corrupt randomly, no gui, minimal homebrew support)

someone please help [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. durkadurka

Newcomer durkadurka Newbie

You are shit out of luck.

You will have to do what I did and sell the X9 and buy an R4. Good luck trying to sell it though, I had to lower my price down to 20 bucks just to get rid of the thing. Nobody wanted it.

3. OSW

Former Staff OSW Wii King

Australia
    yeah, unfortunately you didn't research your purchase well enough, although i don't have one, i know it's cons from research i've read.