x360usbpro 2

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Hacking & Homebrew' started by hards, Apr 6, 2013.

Apr 6, 2013

x360usbpro 2 by hards at 11:31 AM (698 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. hards
    OP

Member hards GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    hi we are useing windows 7 32bit and x360usbpro2 and installed all drivers some time ago, done a few backups but when i tried to do gears of war 3, the drivers for x360usbpro 2 or the drivers for ck3i drivers have seem to gone as in control panel there is a unknown device, Universal Serial Bus controllers (Standard USB Host Controller) Port_#0002.Hub_#0004 Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43), this has only happened since backing up gears of war 3, all though everything seems to be working, it is best to uninstall the drivers for x360usbpro2 and ck3i drivers and reinstall but unsure if this is the problem as everything is working but why i have this error i dont know . or does it need updating

thanks for your advice

Attached Files:

2. Devin

Member Devin "Local Hardware Wizard"

United States
    The CK3i, and X360 USB Pro v2 drivers are there and working. So it might be something else plugged into your comp.

Does that Unknown Drive show up after the X360 USB Pro v2 is unplugged?

3. hards
    OP

Member hards GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    hi thanks for your reply we have found out what it was it seems that it is a record player attached to the system by usb but strange thing is that it happened while making a backup of gears of war 3 , but all sorted out now thanks again for your help