x360a.org Forever Ban?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Games & Content' started by Zenith94, Aug 7, 2009.

1. Zenith94
    OP

Zenith94 1337 h4x0r f0r t3h w1nz

Jul 22, 2008
    United States
    Hey has anyone been around the x360a.org forums? Its my favorite website for 360 achievements and I go on it about every day. So I made a post asking for someone to lend me a product key. Someone respond to the post and the next thing I know I tried to reply but it gave me this message:

You have been banned for the following reason:
    software piracy

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

What the hell? I can't even view achievement guides or anything it just says that every time I go on the website. Does anyone have any ideas on how I can get back on?

2. Guild McCommunist

Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

May 6, 2009
    United States
    The Danger Zone
    Proxies? They work for sites like Wikipedia and other Wikis. Odds are the site checks your IP address and bans you based on that. With proxies, you'll be using a different one. Just make a new account and don't reveal your actual identity.

3. Zenith94
    OP

Zenith94 1337 h4x0r f0r t3h w1nz

Jul 22, 2008
    United States
    Well it is weird because I can access the site from internet explorer and chrome, just not Firefox which is the only browser I logged onto the site with. I will try to use a proxy and make a new account thanks for the help. Its weird how they just automatically banned me without ever giving me a warning.

4. ilovengage

ilovengage GBAtemp Fan

May 1, 2005
    Australia
    try clearing your cache.