Gaming X-Rated Games

FreshSoul

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I heard there were x-rated games. I know that Japanese people are hella kinky and what not... but are you for real...

Can someone link me these? I gotta see for myself.
blink.gif

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo would never allow X-rated games on any of their systems. Nintendo actually has a strong bias against mature and X-Rated games. The only option is homebrew.

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's true, I'm suprised he didn't notice this considering the amount of M-rated games on Wii, in fact it's very controversial when ANY M-rated game hits the Wii.

GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
FreshSoul said:
I heard there were x-rated games. I know that Japanese people are hella kinky and what not... but are you for real...

Can someone link me these? I gotta see for myself.
blink.gif
Yeah you gotta see, so you can find the download. That's really smart.

altorn

Trophies
Website
atlaswing.zxq.net
XP
Country
Canada
Although PSP has some very mature content on them. Like in God Of War where you have to satisfy 2 female prisoners so they'll give you powerups.

Nintendo is more for the younger youth than other game companies.

I've tried some homebrew that has mature content (or hentai), most are still works in progress but cant wait for the completion. This is my perverted side.....
biggrin.gif

There is a japanese game Doki Doki Majo Shinpan or something.. Its Ecchi but still not considered as x-rated.. Check the game out.

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I disagree with Nintendo being targeted to youth. As far as things like Mario, Sonic, etc go, you have to realize that these are for the most part further enhanced to be towards adults too, who want to relive those childhood memories, and replay those games, or see what is in store next for them.

It's not even that Nintendo is 'child oriented' it's that they don't need to have sex and violence in games, so they don't.

Nintendo of America's priority is to deliver high quality video game entertainment for our customers. When those customers are children, parental involvement in their game playing is recommended. Nintendo is concerned that our products do not contain material that society as a whole deems unacceptable.

Consequently, since 1988 we have consistently tested the content of all games developed for Nintendo systems against our evolving game standards. As our business has matured, we have adapted our guidelines to meet the concerns of the members of our target age group and their parents. Although we realize that definitions of social, cultural and political views are highly subjective, we will continue to provide consumers with entertainment that reflects the acceptable norms of society.

The following Game Content Guidelines are presented for assistance in the development of authorized game paks (i.e., both Nintendo and licensee game paks) by defining the type of content and themes inconsistent with Nintendo's corporate and marketing philosophy. Although exceptions may be made to preserve the content of a game, Nintendo will not approve games for the NES, Game Boy or Super NES systems (i.e., audio-visual work, packaging, and instruction manuals) which:

• include sexually suggestive or explicit content including rape and/or nudity; (1)

• contain language or depiction which specifically denigrates members of either sex; (2)

• depict random, gratuitous, and/or excessive violence; (3)

• depict graphic illustration of death; (4)

• depict domestic violence and/or abuse; (5)

• depict excessive force in a sports game beyond what is inherent in actual contact sports; (6)

• reflect ethnic, religious, nationalistic, or sexual stereotypes of language; this includes symbols that are related to any type of racial, religious, nationalistic, or ethnic group, such as crosses, pentagrams, God, Gods (Roman mythological gods are acceptable), Satan, hell, Buddha; (7)

• use profanity or obscenity in any form or incorporate language or gestures that could be offensive by prevailing public standards and tastes; (8)

• incorporate or encourage the use of illegal drugs, smoking materials, and/or alcohol (Nintendo does not allow a beer or cigarette ad to be placed on an arena, stadium or playing field wall, or fence in a sports game); (9)

• include subliminal political messages or overt political statements (10)

via http://www.filibustercartoons.com/Nintendo.php

I highly appluad these values, and although I'd say that as far as sexual things go, if it's a rated M game that should be allowed, but their quality control is just beautiful.

Btw, if you're looking for those X-Rated Games, you can find information on DCEmu about them, quite a lot of info there rly.

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Narin said:
Nintendo would never allow X-rated games on any of their systems. Nintendo actually has a strong bias against mature and X-Rated games. The only option is homebrew.

I take it you never heard of BMX XXX for the GC? I find it strange how the GC and XBox version contains nudity but the PS2 version excluded them. I mean, one would think that the GC version would be the one to take them out but they left it in =\ .

RyukeDragon

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.ndsthemes.com
XP
Country
United States
Narin said:
Even though BMX XXX was uncensored on a nintendo console.
I heard a lot about Conker(sp?)'s bad fur day too.

CorruptJon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

mastermanna123

Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
CorruptJon said:
DeMoN said:
myuusmeow said:
HeatMan Advance said:
Did everyone forget the original Conker?
Yep, including you.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conker%27s_Pocket_Tales
What was wrong with this game? I actually owned the real cartridge, a fine game but too hard for me at the time.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conker's_Bad_Fur_Day

Ahhh. good times. good times.
The multiplayer on that game > every single wii game.
wii is too kiddish and is pumped in its ass wit more shitty shovelware games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte