Gaming X and Y Shiny Pokemon.

yuuna

Hello, this is turtle.
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
for masuda method, are the pokemon's attributes determined when the egg given to you or when it hatch?

yuuna

Hello, this is turtle.
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
use pokemon from different country to breed. like japan's ditto and US' pikachu. it will make the probability to breed rare / shiny pokemon higher.

Reactions: renes2

Chaos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

Just got myself Shiny Charizard. Took about 6hs of breeding. I got a JAP Char and English Char and stuck them in day care. I only had 1 pokemon on me and i just got onto my bike and ran up and down path outside daycare 2x then collected and EGG then another 2X got another.. then another... then another.. Then another etc etc. Each time all 5 eggs hatched i put them into storage PC and repeated until a shiny appeared. Like i said took 6hs i was lucky i expect it on average would take allot longer.

Soon as i got my Shiny i went to poke league and pwned it all ended up with a lvl 36 Charizard at the end to give my Mega stone to :D

hhs

You will not like the outcome of this encounter
Trophies
XP
Country
Despite having caught a shiny cleffa, zigzagoon, butterfree, rattata and pidgey in the other games I have yet to see a single shiny in XY. I have about 60 hours on the clock and have been using Masuda method on Eevee, ghastly, tyrunt and charmander.

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
SS Vegeta - could we stop with this off topic conversion? On the back of the box it says "This game can only communicate with Pokemon X and Pokemon Y." That's it - that's why the Poke transfer will exist soon.

The Shiny Charizard X Mega Evolution looks completely sweet. :)

I do want a shiny blastoise although. It seems I have better luck this generation; never ran into a wild shiny in all the games I've played (B/R/G/Y to present day)...except for the scripted red gyradoes!

D

Deleted User

Just got myself Shiny Charizard. Took about 6hs of breeding. I got a JAP Char and English Char and stuck them in day care. I only had 1 pokemon on me and i just got onto my bike and ran up and down path outside daycare 2x then collected and EGG then another 2X got another.. then another... then another.. Then another etc etc. Each time all 5 eggs hatched i put them into storage PC and repeated until a shiny appeared. Like i said took 6hs i was lucky i expect it on average would take allot longer.

Soon as i got my Shiny i went to poke league and pwned it all ended up with a lvl 36 Charizard at the end to give my Mega stone to :D

yeah i tried for 2 days and i didnt get a shiny :(

hhs

You will not like the outcome of this encounter
Trophies
XP
Country
I'd rather use them to get rare pokemons in the GTS xD
What do you consider rare that isn't shiny?
Legendaries? Hidden ability/natures/IVs?

Also, this SSG Vegeta guy is too funny. I like how he did SSG instead of SSJ (Super SaiyaJinn). Super Saiya Gin Vegeta. Over 9000 proof. Git u drunk.

Heavy01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I'd rather use them to get rare pokemons in the GTS xD

Like what?

What do you consider rare that isn't shiny?
Legendaries? Hidden ability/natures/IVs?

Also, this SSG Vegeta guy is too funny. I like how he did SSG instead of SSJ (Super SaiyaJinn). Super Saiya Gin Vegeta. Over 9000 proof. Git u drunk.

SSG: super saiyan god

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: