www.linker4u.com

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by thieves like us, Jul 18, 2006.

Jul 18, 2006

www.linker4u.com by thieves like us at 2:24 PM (1,168 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. thieves like us
    OP

Member thieves like us chaos personified

United States
    I placed an order with them 8 days ago, with all items appears to be in stock. 8 days later, there is still no movement on my order and no responses to the 2 email inquiries that I sent to try and find out any information regarding my order.

the sad part is that I've ordered from them a few times before and never had any issues, but after this last order, I doubt that I would ever order from them again since they don't appear to return emails or care about their clientel.

2. Costello

Administrator Costello Headmaster

And of course, they withdrew the money from your bank account?

You know summer isn't the best time to order things from small shops because they're often on vacation...

3. Takeshi

Member Takeshi GBAtemp Addict

Germany
    i'm sorry to hear this! did you check the icq live support they are offering too? just curious, because maybe you can get in touch with them this way.

i ordered from them two times in the past and never got a reply to any of the emails i've sent (though i received all of the goods pretty fast; in about 4 days). sadly, i have to admit that i wouldn't recommend this shop anymore because of that immense lack of support. and since the shop is run by the people behind success-hk/superufo (at least it was run by them when it was started) i doubt they are on vacation.

4. thieves like us
    OP

Member thieves like us chaos personified

United States
    according to their calendar, they're not on vacation. I'll try and give the icq live chat thing a shot tonight when I get home (that should work out well considering the time difference). thanks for the suggestion! [​IMG]

5. Toad48

Newcomer Toad48 Newbie

I ordered from linker4u a while ago and received my product within a week. So no worries.

Toad

6. Takeshi

Member Takeshi GBAtemp Addict

Germany
    mmh... just wondering, did you get in touch with them in the meantime (or received your goods)??