beijing, 100085

clientDeleteProhibited
clientTransferProhibited

Domain Name Server :
ns1.bluehost.com
ns2.bluehost.com

Registration Date :2008-10-12
Expiration Date : 2009-10-12

For more information, please go to http://whois.ename.com.

Site is barely two months old. Don't buy.

Wizard83

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Managed to contact the owner,
he seems to be a friendly guy, solved my problems,
and manage to track my items via ems.
So i could say give this new site a try.
Even every website have its first step.
It just need supports from us, buyers

lenselijer

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I got my acekard2i from them. I choose normal airmail and it got sent with dhl express
biggrin.gif

someuser08

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Has anyone else received the card from them? I got email with a reference number that i tried to put into tracking URL but didn't get much further than that (tracking site is in chineses as well which doesn't help).

cooliocat

Trophies
XP
Country
I received my DSi (black) plus 2x Acekard 2i units today.

Works perfectly, arrived EMS shipping took exactly 1 week to get from them to me (based in UK).

He said sent Friday, but tracking system showed it did't go anywhere till Monday morning, so 5 days... not bad at all. No tax charged or anything (no invoice inside box).

Quick comments: DSi is gorgeous. Love the matt finish and rough texture, new screens (when compared side by side with DS Lite) seem much bigger than the .25" inches increase or whatever it is would have you believe. Quality of screens was an interesting one; no dead pixels, but appeared to be overly 'green' biased in colour.

e.g. Professor Layton appeared far more 'red' and saturated on the DS LITE. It seemed more... arty. However, when looking at a book page the DSi appeared to show the paper in a more natural colour. Was finding it diffcult to decide which was more accurate.... so loaded up Prince of Persia The Fallen King. Wow, massive difference between 2 units. The DS LITE was far too pink (again bias towards red). His costume in the intro was perfect white on DSi, but on DS LITE was un-naturally coloured.

Acekard 2i seems to be working perfectly, no issues whatsoever thus far. Odd jerking issue in PoP but i'm pretty sure that's the game itself (only occurs in the middle of a jump).

someuser08

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I myself is still waiting for the card via regular air mail (to the UK as well). It only appeared on the tracking system today as being at "Bejing international" (although was posted also last friday) and got reply from website runners that it should be with me mid next week, so hoping to get it before the weekend...

someuser08

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
We all probably bought it from gamesuperway before it appeared on DX and personally by the time I wanted to order it at DX it was already saying "shipping in 2-5 days" which means it wasn't going reach me before christmas even with express delivery... DX stopped taking orders completely now...

cooliocat

Trophies
XP
Country
DealExtreme items tend to take FOREVER to turn up - at least to me; you can just never be to sure when to expect stuff. gamesuperway stated exact stock levels and offered 2 levels of shipping for a v. reasonable rate (no ripping off the customer via shipping).

Wizard83

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
The ems china and my local post office have stated that the item is at my local post office gonna get mine on this monday

xellpn

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i brought a Acekard 2 from there, last nite. checked today to see if its being posted, the sites down, i dont like buying stuff off the net for a start, but is this site fully dead do you rekon? should i be worryed? or am i just being a paranoid gitface?
tongue.gif

someuser08

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
There is no English language on DSi yet (i.e. its menus/settings are all in Japanese). Games and Acekards do of course support English...

p.s. there are some videos on youtube that show english translation of all main setting of Japanese DSi.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, atleast there was some neat filler there