Hacking Official wuphax v1.1 - Hacking vWii from WiiU Mode

imm0rtalz16_2006

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do you know how to run a python script? What's going wrong?
I click on all these files and use for python and none of them work

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Do you have a Facebook to message you on would be a lot easier

Irastris

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have to use a command prompt to use the Python scripts, otherwise they exit immediately.

This is obviously far too complex for you. You should just go out and buy a compatible Wii game and do the hack that way.

Reactions: x65943

x65943

pronouns big/pingus
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you please just help
Shift-right click in the wupserver folder, click on "Open command window here" and just type in "python wupclient.py" and press enter.

And screenshot it for me to prove you can do this.

Edit: really though, these wii games only cost like $5-10 and are well worth not bricking from misunderstanding this guide.

If you just go buy lego batman you will be done in like 5 minutes.

Last edited by x65943,
Reactions: DocAmes1980

imm0rtalz16_2006

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shift-right click in the wupserver folder, click on "Open command window here" and just type in "python wupclient.py" and press enter.

And screenshot it for me to prove you can do this.

Edit: really though, these wii games only cost like $5-10 and are well worth not bricking from misunderstanding this guide.

If you just go by lego batman you will be done in like 5 minutes.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Attachments

• 20161122_112244.jpg
    20161122_112244.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 111

x65943

pronouns big/pingus
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

x65943

pronouns big/pingus
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's OK I'm giving up sorry for wasting your time

Sometimes you have to pick your battles. That first guide is not for the everyday user.

You'll be able to get everything working fine with bathax, and you'll understand what you're doing. Feel free to come back to this forum to ask about bathax when/if you get lego batman.

imm0rtalz16_2006

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sometimes you have to pick your battles. That first guide is not for the everyday user.

You'll be able to get everything working fine with bathax, and you'll understand what you're doing. Feel free to come back to this forum to ask about bathax when/if you get lego batman.
OK thank you

Reactions: x65943

DocAmes1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's OK I'm giving up sorry for wasting your time

You wasted none of my time I was just chiming in, agreeing with the others that you need more knowledge of the concepts involved in the process before attempting this. Sorry for being a d*** about it. I'm blunt like that. It's fine that you're not knowledgeable in using the command prompt and scripts. You can't know everything about everything. Just get Lego Batman or another exploitable game.

imm0rtalz16_2006

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You wasted none of my time I was just chiming in, agreeing with the others that you need more knowledge of the concepts involved in the process before attempting this. Sorry for being a d*** about it. I'm blunt like that. It's fine that you're not knowledgeable in using the command prompt and scripts. You can't know everything about everything. Just get Lego Batman or another exploitable game.
Just got Lego batman now can I run wii backups from the SD card with wii flow or do I need a USB thumb drive I have modded several wii but never a wiiU

x65943

pronouns big/pingus
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just got Lego batman now can I run wii backups from the SD card with wii flow or do I need a USB thumb drive I have modded several wii but never a wiiU

You can use wiiflow to load backups from an sd card. Just make sure you use guides to hack vwii - installing IOS for regular wii will brick your system.

Edit: Go here http://gbatemp.net/threads/the-definitive-vwii-hacking-guide.425852/

Since you're no longer using wuphax please ask questions in that forum thread. Feel free to @ me there.

Last edited by x65943,

imm0rtalz16_2006

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK so far I bought a USB 32gb thumb drive and Lego batman. Is it easier to run from the USB like the old wii? What is files do I need. USB loader will work or what's the best backup loader program to use?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    T @ Texasauras: SOLILOQUY