Homebrew wup installer stuck on download hard reset then gives me the error 160-0105 usb storage device

GotchaMika

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i was able to download a few games but now i cant access them on my usb ive formatted it twice since its happened multiple times ive ran a tool to check if my usb device is failing (its not)
anyone got a clue? :(

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i was able to download a few games but now i cant access them on my usb ive formatted it twice since its happened multiple times ive ran a tool to check if my usb device is failing (its not)
anyone got a clue? :(
You have a y-cable on your hdd or is it externally powered?

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would say if he don't get a hold of us, to uninstall cbhc and reinstall the game from eshop, and re install cbhc over it with out the usb's plugged in, but wait a while, i'm not sure what time it is in Germany, or if he is a night owl like me. Oh, wow, its 6 in Germany.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Oh, hey, what exactly happens, does it give you a message telling you not to remove your hdd while the power is on?

Last edited by wicksand420,

GotchaMika

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I would say if he don't get a hold of us, to uninstall cbhc and reinstall the game from eshop, and re install cbhc over it with out the usb's plugged in, but wait a while, i'm not sure what time it is in Germany, or if he is a night owl like me. Oh, wow, its 6 in Germany.

Oh, hey, what exactly happens, does it give you a message telling you not to remove your hdd while the power is on?
yeah its 5 for me how do i go about uninstalling the game? id rather do it as fast as possible getting tired xD will i brick?

GotchaMika

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
you have to run the cbhc installer from homebrew launcher, and select uninstall.
ok i just uninstalled it do i need to uninstall haxchi too? or just install cbhc again without my usb connected

ok i just uninstalled it do i need to uninstall haxchi too? or just install cbhc again without my usb connected
it says ''do not touch me'' still uninstall?

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would suggest redownloading the the game from eshop if possible, so as long as cbhc is uninstalled, delete the game from your nand, and redownload from eshop, reinstall haxchi, then cbhc without usb for both, then set cbhc to autoboot sysmenu again.

GotchaMika

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I would suggest redownloading the the game from eshop if possible, so as long as cbhc is uninstalled, delete the game from your nand, and redownload from eshop, reinstall haxchi, then cbhc without usb for both, then set cbhc to autoboot sysmenu again.
sorry im a total noob when it comes down to tech things lol do i uninstall the do not touch me file? or leave it and install the game from the e-shop?

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you start your system and don't see the autoboot menu, it is safe to uninstall haxchi

sorry im a total noob when it comes down to tech things lol do i uninstall the do not touch me file? or leave it and install the game from the e-shop?
you uninstall from the system settings, what firmware are you on, 5.5.2?

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i see the ds game but it says do not touch me im confused? i dont see any other game :S

ok ill do that
The system cashes icons, so it is still reading the cbhc icon, like i said, if you restart your console and don't see the autoboot cbhc screen it was uninstalled correctly

GotchaMika

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The system cashes icons, so it is still reading the cbhc icon, like i said, if you restart your console and don't see the autoboot cbhc screen it was uninstalled correctly
yeah i booted into the wii menu without seeing that screen ive installed cbhc going to install the games and see if its fixed thank you :)

Reactions: wicksand420

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM