Hacking wup installer not working?

xdarkmario

Philosopher
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i put the smash bros in the root in a folder called install and left it for 2 hrs and nothing installed, not even a corrupted data. when i did the exploit it ssid install done immediately and i left it there for 2 hrs and then i forced powered off and rebooted and nothing.

Last edited by xdarkmario,

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i put the smash bros in the root in a folder called installed and left it for 2 hrs and nothing installed, not even a corrupted data. when i did the exploit it ssid install done immediately and i left it there for 2 hrs and then i forced powered off and rebooted and nothing.
Folder should be sd://install NOT "installed"

ajd4096

Trophies
XP
Country
What happens when you try to start the game?

If you get a "Preparing Update -> Connection Error -> Main Menu", try installing the earlier updates in sequence.
See my posts in the WUP Installer thread starting here: http://gbatemp.net/goto/post?id=6211443#post-6211443
Yes, I installed 4x SSBU updates while figuring this out.

(Not only you, but you're included:)
One of the most frustrating parts of being a new parent is when your newborn cries, but you can't figure out what their problem is because they can't tell you.
When you complain about a problem but do not provide a full description, you are being a baby.
Actually, worse than being a baby - you have the ability to tell us what the problem is but choose not to.

xdarkmario

Philosopher
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What happens when you try to start the game?

If you get a "Preparing Update -> Connection Error -> Main Menu", try installing the earlier updates in sequence.
See my posts in the WUP Installer thread starting here: http://gbatemp.net/goto/post?id=6211443#post-6211443
Yes, I installed 4x SSBU updates while figuring this out.

(Not only you, but you're included:)
One of the most frustrating parts of being a new parent is when your newborn cries, but you can't figure out what their problem is because they can't tell you.
When you complain about a problem but do not provide a full description, you are being a baby.
Actually, worse than being a baby - you have the ability to tell us what the problem is but choose not to.
if i could be more descriptive then i would, but this app is buggy and unfinished, no debug, no log, no feedback, no help, its just a waiting game, the only way you can really figure out this is if you do some math, and you'll need another updated wii u as well.
take a update you know is like 700 mb and install it to your normal wiiu through nintendo. check the remaining time and take note of it.
example 700mb installing in est 24 minutes to assume its its installing at NOT downloading at 35 Mb/s. but using a class 10 sd card is throws off all measurements you must now calculate the transfer speed of your sd card and what the wii u is actually accepting as if your SD card is class 10 and is read speed of 16 Mb/s but the wii U may not take that speed in full so you must subtract and what not not to mention different sizes and bla bla.
long story even once this decides to work it would be near impossible to approximate the actual install time and what is the "right" time

xdarkmario

Philosopher
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is BS it just dosent like me i give up, it frustrates me when i do EVERYTHING correctly and things dont work. ill just backup my disk to loadiine and drop update there
[mod close thread if you want]

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Sonic Angel Knight, Yes.