Hacking Wup Installer not finding folder/files?

BaamAlex

Rülpsen ist Alpha
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany

Attachments

• 1554521658497.png
    1554521658497.png
    29 KB · Views: 308

SceneNewbie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Read my edit those are not files you can install to hard drive those are Loadiine files.

Google "reddit Wii U USB Helper workaround" and use that program to get the correct type of installs for a hard drive. Loadiine is an outdated method that only allows you to play games off sd card and poorly that's what type of files you have.

lol. These files are for loadiine or cemu. What you need is a bunch of .h3, .app and a few ticket files. .tik, .cetk.

Update! I followed EmulateLife's instructions of searching Google for "reddit Wii U USB Helper workaround" and clicked on the first result. For any confused soul reading this in the future, follow what that Reddit post says and the rest of the advice in this thread and you should be good!

Reactions: jeannotte

FanNintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone have issue with Paper Monster Recut installing WupInstaller and it says it is DLC file what the hell? Also Trine 2 and F1 Race Stars Powered Up Edition same issues could be bad file. I have tried to force repeat install it F1 Race and Trine 2 still error i use hb sign patches after moocha

Last edited by FanNintendo,

Iyad

Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
Hello no luck rn what should I do?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hello no luck rn what should I do?
Oh sorry the images didn't upload here is the root This PC H: \Install\LEGO® CITY UNDERCOVER [0005000010101B00]

jeannotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Oh sorry the images didn't upload here is the root This PC H: \Install\LEGO® CITY UNDERCOVER [0005000010101B00]
Hello,

when installing a game on the Nand or on the external hard drive, you must remove the "accents", or small letters (example: @, &, ....) from your game.

You ==> H: \ Install \ LEGO® CITY UNDERCOVER [0005000010101B00]

it must be put like this (recommend), delete the small R ==> H: \ Install \ LEGO CITY UNDERCOVER [0005000010101B00]

Freddydeepo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
-In your sd card make a new folder called install
-So if the WUP shows no game can be found, all you go to do, is in your sd card from the install folder.
-For any game make sure there is no special characters while renaming the game files.
-This Example that's at the end for of the file- [0005000010101B00] its not needed, as you can keep it. Note that it's not special characters
-Until its fixed it will show the game files in the WUP Installer GX2

`For Example The LEGO® Movie Videogame
`The special character is ®
`Remove the ® and rename it to The LEGO Movie Videogame
`Make sure to include the game title file when renaming as an update or game, depending on the file.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    KenniesNewName @ KenniesNewName: Elvis movie is really good