Hacking Wup installer GX2 confirm complete wup files?/usb helper help?

Outlawbiker

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got a WiiU last week for 100 bucks! Ive been holding out for a price break before i jumped in,thats why im just getting into this now. I have followed guides the best i can and without issue i am running Haxchi/CBHB on FW 5.5.2 without issues and this WiiU is amazing and the work this community has put into it! Thank You!

I am using Wup installer GX2 and Wii U USB helper to download and install games to a external HDD and all seems well and works great,however there are a few games that refuse to install. I keep getting an error "confirm complete wup files" on games like lego city undercover and need for speed. every other game installs without this issue, ive checked the game folder after downloading thru usb helper and everything seems to be there,thinking possibly it was a bad download, i would delete the game from the download folder and re- download it only to see the same error again when i try to move it back over the the sd card and try to reinstall it. But any other game i try works.

Ive tried searching for similar issues and cant seem to find any specific to what setup i am using,does anyone know how to get games like this to install? Am i doing something wrong?

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got a WiiU last week for 100 bucks! Ive been holding out for a price break before i jumped in,thats why im just getting into this now. I have followed guides the best i can and without issue i am running Haxchi/CBHB on FW 5.5.2 without issues and this WiiU is amazing and the work this community has put into it! Thank You!

I am using Wup installer GX2 and Wii U USB helper to download and install games to a external HDD and all seems well and works great,however there are a few games that refuse to install. I keep getting an error "confirm complete wup files" on games like lego city undercover and need for speed. every other game installs without this issue, ive checked the game folder after downloading thru usb helper and everything seems to be there,thinking possibly it was a bad download, i would delete the game from the download folder and re- download it only to see the same error again when i try to move it back over the the sd card and try to reinstall it. But any other game i try works.

Ive tried searching for similar issues and cant seem to find any specific to what setup i am using,does anyone know how to get games like this to install? Am i doing something wrong?
Especial characters on folder names, are not allowed on Wup Installer, thats why it doesn't let you install.

Marioj2m

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I have the same issue with tokyo mirage, bur can't find which one is the special charcter, as when i renominate the game folder i dont see none

KnifeCat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have the same issue with tokyo mirage, bur can't find which one is the special charcter, as when i renominate the game folder i dont see none
Make sure there are no folders inside the folder, I did that mistake myself too.
Dont know what I'm talking about?
In the install\Tokyo Mirage (or game name whatever)\ the game files MUST be THERE. If they are in a folder (like install\Tokyo Mirage\00500titlekeywhatever (the title of the folder doesnt matter)) then move the files from the install\Tokyo Mirage\00500titlekeywhatever (the title of the folder doesnt matter) to install\Tokyo Mirage.
Hope that helps!

Tosnic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Just as a note:
I had been able to install games without any issues. Then I tried to install DLCs, but it kept failing. I inserted the SD card back into my PC and added the updates (which I had not installed either) to the install folder. Now the DLCs install correctly. I doubt that the update files change anything, really. Because the DLCs that kept failing to install were CastleStorm and Neo Fast Racing League, which I do not have updates for.
Thus I do not have much of a clue as to what actually solved my issue. Maybe the WiiU did not like that I had not ejected the SD card properly (which my PC would not let me do, ever).

Bateees

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Especial characters on folder names, are not allowed on Wup Installer, thats why it doesn't let you install.

I know I am a year late but thank you I was able to google the error and find this forum! Please don't delete so other people can find it in the future.

KnifeCat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I Don't Think I Have Any Special Characters, Try Looking At My Thread For Proof, This Is The Error I'm Getting.
Look at this quote below.

Make sure there are no folders inside the folder, I did that mistake myself too.
Dont know what I'm talking about?
In the install\Tokyo Mirage (or game name whatever)\ the game files MUST be THERE. If they are in a folder (like install\Tokyo Mirage\00500titlekeywhatever (the title of the folder doesnt matter)) then move the files from the install\Tokyo Mirage\00500titlekeywhatever (the title of the folder doesnt matter) to install\Tokyo Mirage.
Hope that helps!
Hope that helps!

Envoyé de mon SM-G925W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM