• Replies 398
  • Likes 82

Jbrighton

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
every game.key is tied to a specific game and version. example: super mario 3d world (v1.00) game.key is different then super mario 3d world (v1.02) game.key
The difference in those two versions is it the region code? Then maybe letters that represent a certain and they could be input equally yet differently meaning to possibly take up the same space Within information location to be similar to one another but not interchangable. or maybe it may all need to be modified to a appear as multiple locations were modified. according to your console. Then again I am not a developer or schooled in coding. But I know how locking something works. All you got to do is keep it from turning over and it stays that way, break your key off, and you got a brick to fix.. can anybody verify where this rule May apply if it applies I should say?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

TheSeaofTesseract

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm... Just tried to install a game whose files came from using wud2app and... It didn't work. I was using WUP Installer GX2, so the error told me that either I wasn't running the sigpatch (which I know I was, and I had used it earlier with different files successfully) or that the files were wrong somehow. I noticed that wud2app produces significantly less files than if I were to use NUSPacker on some decrypted files, which is what I did earlier. Am I missing something...?

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hmm... Just tried to install a game whose files came from using wud2app and... It didn't work. I was using WUP Installer GX2, so the error told me that either I wasn't running the sigpatch (which I know I was, and I had used it earlier with different files successfully) or that the files were wrong somehow. I noticed that wud2app produces significantly less files than if I were to use NUSPacker on some decrypted files, which is what I did earlier. Am I missing something...?
Try dumping with disc2app (which, as you may guess from the name, automatically converts the backup to installable format)?

Cava

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Sorry for the lame question but how they know the fact that is the .wud the raw image name? Or .xci for switch.

FanNintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi I know Im late i found Skylanders Imaginators Wud file and the only cant find the Title Key to extract the wud to app on Uwizard so what good pc apps or Wii U app to convert the wud to wupinstaller? or to iso?

dojafoja

life elevated
Trophies
XP
Country
hi I know Im late i found Skylanders Imaginators Wud file and the only cant find the Title Key to extract the wud to app on Uwizard so what good pc apps or Wii U app to convert the wud to wupinstaller? or to iso?
You need the disc key for WUD images, sometimes called the wud titlekey. This key is different than the titlekey used to encrypt the title contents. The WUD should have come with a .nfo file that has the disc key you need. If not then it's being distributed against scene rules, which say it must be shipped with the NFO. You can usually find disc keys by google searching for the NFO of the game in question.

FanNintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need the disc key for WUD images, sometimes called the wud titlekey. This key is different than the titlekey used to encrypt the title contents. The WUD should have come with a .nfo file that has the disc key you need. If not then it's being distributed against scene rules, which say it must be shipped with the NFO. You can usually find disc keys by google searching for the NFO of the game in question.
yes i have search the title keys but they are not showing that title key for Skylander Imaginators Wii U so is there other option or any idea ??

Last edited by FanNintendo,

dojafoja

life elevated
Trophies
XP
Country
If the .nfo doesn't have the key and it wasn't bundled with a .key file then i don't know what t I tell ya really except get it from another source maybe

FanNintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I got the title key for Skylanders Imaginators for Uwizard now it is .wux file and how do I convert it to .wud file or is there program to convert .wux to wupinstaller or to .wud? Thanks aain

dojafoja

life elevated
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok I got the title key for Skylanders Imaginators for Uwizard now it is .wux file and how do I convert it to .wud file or is there program to convert .wux to wupinstaller or to .wud? Thanks aain
JWUD Tool
https://github.com/Maschell/JWUDTool

You can convert directly from .wux to a wupinstaller format with one command.

Last edited by dojafoja,
Reactions: FanNintendo

Daemon_fr

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Hey. Would you be so kind as to share the key to S: Imaginators? Or the source. Thanks a million.

Incure

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I dumped this game myself with disc2app to be able to play it from HDD, but just as with LEGO Dimensions the game will hang sometimes to the point that I need to pull out the powercable of the Wii U and put it back in to boot. Only for these games i'll use the physical discs.

Like to hear of the above method will work for you!

Reactions: FanNintendo

FanNintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey. Would you be so kind as to share the key to S: Imaginators? Or the source. Thanks a million.
what is your Wii U region?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I dumped this game myself with disc2app to be able to play it from HDD, but just as with LEGO Dimensions the game will hang sometimes to the point that I need to pull out the powercable of the Wii U and put it back in to boot. Only for these games i'll use the physical discs.

Like to hear of the above method will work for you!
can you run Lego Dimension without the starter pack lego figures??

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eGAHfC5P-Y