Official wudump - dump raw images from a wiiu game disc

Discussion in 'Wii U - Homebrew' started by FIX94, Dec 3, 2016.

1. Jbrighton

Jbrighton Member

Newcomer
    Nov 30, 2016
    United States
    The difference in those two versions is it the region code? Then maybe letters that represent a certain and they could be input equally yet differently meaning to possibly take up the same space Within information location to be similar to one another but not interchangable. or maybe it may all need to be modified to a appear as multiple locations were modified. according to your console. Then again I am not a developer or schooled in coding. But I know how locking something works. All you got to do is keep it from turning over and it stays that way, break your key off, and you got a brick to fix.. can anybody verify where this rule May apply if it applies I should say?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

2. TheSeaofTesseract

TheSeaofTesseract Member

Newcomer
    Jun 21, 2018
    United States
    Hmm... Just tried to install a game whose files came from using wud2app and... It didn't work. I was using WUP Installer GX2, so the error told me that either I wasn't running the sigpatch (which I know I was, and I had used it earlier with different files successfully) or that the files were wrong somehow. I noticed that wud2app produces significantly less files than if I were to use NUSPacker on some decrypted files, which is what I did earlier. Am I missing something...?

3. Ryccardo

Ryccardo and his tropane alkaloids

Feb 13, 2015
    Italy
    Imola
    Try dumping with disc2app (which, as you may guess from the name, automatically converts the backup to installable format)?

4. TheSeaofTesseract

TheSeaofTesseract Member

Newcomer
    Jun 21, 2018
    United States
    Oh, so that's what it does? Saw it in a Youtube vid once. I will definitely try that.

5. RunFwrd

RunFwrd Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 14, 2017
    United States
    hello this may be a really dumb question, but where do you put the wudump.elf file??

6. huma_dawii

huma_dawii GBAtemp Psycho!

Apr 3, 2014
    United States
    Planet Earth
    Root/Wiiu/Apps/Wudump.elf

RunFwrd likes this.
  7. Cava

Cava GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 26, 2016
    Hungary
    Sorry for the lame question but how they know the fact that is the .wud the raw image name? Or .xci for switch.

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted