WTS Human soul

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
OK, the Beatles remastered albums and Beatles Rock Band are out tomorrow and guess what, Mr. VVoltz is not getting it, so I'm offering a mint Soul. You name the price, I can take ANY price!*. The Soul is in mint condition and is pure, young and innocent.

sould.jpg

* Subject to availability, see owner for details, not valid in all states, only at participating locations.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DO WANT!!!!

I would implant the soul into a woman my own age though, because I always wanted to meet and date a pure, innocent woman and live happily ever after (no naughty thoughts here just a wish from the deepest reaches of my heart).

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well I would have added yours to my collection but if it is pure and innocent it kind of throws off the whole war room/jury of the damned feel I have going on around here.

Should you dirty it up a bit (not too hard to do and I pay for the booze) then perhaps we can talk.

I advise you to act quickly as my science team is very close to making cloned soul. Fortunately I had to learn the lesson of not just saying what I want but writing it down too. I now have a whole tank of identical things like this:

Dover-Sole.jpg

Tasty though.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
FAST6191 said:
Well I would have added yours to my collection but if it is pure and innocent it kind of throws off the whole war room/jury of the damned feel I have going on around here.

Should you dirty it up a bit (not too hard to do and I pay for the booze) then perhaps we can talk.

I advise you to act quickly as my science team is very close to making cloned soul. Fortunately I had to learn the lesson of not just saying what I want but writing it down too. I now have a whole tank of identical things like this:

Dover-Sole.jpg

Tasty though.

Dirty it up, why? That's terrible.

WTF that's a sole, not sure if it's safe for human consumption though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte