Wtf?

Discussion in 'The Edge of the Forum' started by kev3458, Jul 10, 2007.

Jul 10, 2007

Wtf? by kev3458 at 7:26 AM (640 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. kev3458
    OP

Member kev3458 GBAtemp Regular

Canada
  2. Renegade_R

Member Renegade_R Audio/Video Expert

Canada
    I'm CBC (Canadian Born Chinese), I married a lovely asian girl who hasn't lost any of her original roots. She stuck to her roots and I'm trying to find mine.

Aside from the fact, this guy is just some loser who just rants on why he couldn't fuck the prom queen because he's locked up in his room complaining on the internet. Ignore these kind of people as they make our society a worse place to live. Its something in his head which isn't functioning properly which isn't branching out to the socializing.

Actually what's funny is I used to think like him...but then I realized how naive I was. You don't have to be white to get everything. We're all equal as far as I am concerned...its how you bring yourself out in society is what separates us in the end.

3. [M]artin

Member [M]artin .

United States
    Yeah, I really hate bitchy little whiners that can't deal with this thingy called LIFE.

4. crafton48

Member crafton48 GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Describing someone looking Asian is so annoying because it is so vague, as the continent of Asia is like the size of half and planet, why can't people just say Indian, Russian, or Chinese etc

5. PikaPika

Member PikaPika GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Read the blizzard conspiracy article. I thought he was serious until the end of the 4th paragraph, then I almost shat myself laughing. That was the funniest thing I have seen in like, a month. I still can't figure out if he's serious or not.