Wtf?

Renegade_R

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm CBC (Canadian Born Chinese), I married a lovely asian girl who hasn't lost any of her original roots. She stuck to her roots and I'm trying to find mine.

Aside from the fact, this guy is just some loser who just rants on why he couldn't fuck the prom queen because he's locked up in his room complaining on the internet. Ignore these kind of people as they make our society a worse place to live. Its something in his head which isn't functioning properly which isn't branching out to the socializing.

Actually what's funny is I used to think like him...but then I realized how naive I was. You don't have to be white to get everything. We're all equal as far as I am concerned...its how you bring yourself out in society is what separates us in the end.

crafton48

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Describing someone looking Asian is so annoying because it is so vague, as the continent of Asia is like the size of half and planet, why can't people just say Indian, Russian, or Chinese etc

PikaPika

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Read the blizzard conspiracy article. I thought he was serious until the end of the 4th paragraph, then I almost shat myself laughing. That was the funniest thing I have seen in like, a month. I still can't figure out if he's serious or not.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end