WTF.... My R4 is DSTT lul

Discussion in 'DSTT' started by NBAPwns13, Sep 20, 2010.

1. NBAPwns13
    OP

NBAPwns13 GBAtemp Regular

Sep 18, 2010
    United States
    Canada
    ok im wondering but like idk why i bought this r4 Sdhc from this place and i turned it on and i got a DSTT screen=/
    it works fine but like im wondering why its a TTDS firmware or w.e and not a R4 SDHC firmware

how can i change my TTDS to a R4 if so please reply because its kinda weird that the sticker is a r4 and the box is a r4 box too and instead when i turn on my wats so called r4 it has a DSTT screen and everything

2. TwinRetro

TwinRetro GBAtemp Guru

Aug 29, 2008
    Djibouti
    Hiatus Hell
    Because you bought a shitty R4 "clone" now you have to deal with it.

Your best solution would be to buy a non-shit-tier flash cart.

3. Rydian

Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Feb 4, 2010
    United States
    Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    It's called a "clone". You got ripped off.
    The fix is to buy something that's not a piece of crap.

You can get a verified original R4 (non-DSi, non-SDHC) from shoptemp, that will work with Wood R4 which lets you play the latest games... for $6.

You can get an Acekard 2i from shoptemp, it supports the DSi and SDHC and plays the latest games with AKAIO... for $16 or so.

You can get a Supercard DSTwo from shoptemp, which plays the latest games, supports the DSi, SDHC, GBA ROMs (natively on slot-1), in-game guide, free cheat, real-time save, and more... for $35 or so.

4. NBAPwns13
    OP

NBAPwns13 GBAtemp Regular

Sep 18, 2010
    United States
    Canada

so how can i buy a new one online how can i get money so i can pay for it my self?? instead of parents buying them im under age soo... im like 13

5. Rydian

Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Feb 4, 2010
    United States
    Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    You could get an older friend to buy it for you then just pay them back.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice