GBAtemp RPG Maniac
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm watching Advent Children in AVI format, but it keeps stuttering every couple seconds. Like 6.

It is annoying as hell, and just kills the movie.
I really don't know what the problem is. I killed all other Tasks besides Windows Media Player.

WMP sucks? Yes. Then I tried Realplayer. No dice.
Then I tried the DivX player. No dice as well.

~Nero

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What's the file size of the video? If it's high definition, your computer may not be good enough to play it.

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
You should try defragmenting the file.
I'm surprised no one mentioned this.
I noticed that a lot of my anime's were stuttering a lot so I did a full defrag of my disk and now every video file works perfectly.
Also, don't get K-lite codec pack. Get CCCP and use the media player classic included in the download to view videos.

Flooded

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I noticed that a lot of my anime's were stuttering a lot so I did a full defrag of my disk and now every video file works perfectly.
Also, don't get K-lite codec pack. Get CCCP and use the media player classic included in the download to view videos.

I have read on many forums and sites that CCCP has spyware bundled in it. I don't know if its hidden but people say after they installed it they started to get spyware on their PC.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ad-Aware
Spybot Search & Destroy
Spywareblaster

Those are MY "Three Amigos".

Wipe the crap out of your system.

My pooters go zoom for what they are using those 3 programs.

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong

I have read on many forums and sites that CCCP has spyware bundled in it. I don't know if its hidden but people say after they installed it they started to get spyware on their PC.

Never had problems with CCCP. Recently installed it on my sister's PC and Avast, spybot and Ad-Aware didn't detect anything.
Can you specify which spyware they got from it?

EDIT: Also HijackThis.

enigmaindex

the Scarecrow
Trophies
Website
www.zomganime.com
XP
Country

I have had CCCP from around about when it first started and no spyware or anything and i have had various spyware programs aswell over the time. If you downloaded CCCP from a diffearnt site then the origianl CCCP then yes you may very well get spyware bundled in with it, aslong as you download it from the CCCP site you are fine.

delta123

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i hate VLC. i use GOM player or The KMplayer.

but what are your computer specs? i find that if video is stuttering on my computer it is that i dont have ram to run it properly. so check if you have unnecessary programs running and shut them down.

gh0ul

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i hate VLC. i use GOM player or The KMplayer.

but what are your computer specs? i find that if video is stuttering on my computer it is that i dont have ram to run it properly. so check if you have unnecessary programs running and shut them down.

ugh...my parents use the GOM player and its so crappy. it doesnt have too many features/options to play around with.
+1 for media player classic

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/kTzpzBF.mp4