WTB WTB/WTTF Dingoo

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 128
  • Replies 6
D

Deleted User

OP
I really want a Dingoo, I only really know of the A320 and I don't know if there are better ones.
I don't have that much money, but I could trade some things.

I have:
A 16GB Yellow/Gold iPod Nano (the one with the camera) Everything works except for the microphone. It got a little bit of water damage when it fell out of the car and into a little puddle. But yeah, music, video, speakers, works just fine. It's just that the microphone does not work.

A Nook 1st edition reader.

Wii Motion Plus(Letting a friend borrow it, but can get it back)

I also have some 3DS games, but I don't really want to trade them :|

I know Dingoos are expensive. I just want to know if there is anyone on this forum that doesn't want theirs anymore.

Kiaku

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a White Dingoo A320 I could sell, but it's pretty damaged up. The right headphone jack has some sound problems, the TV-out connector works, but only if the plug is in about halfway, and the R button doesn't work (I'm missing the button cover for it too). I replaced the battery to a 1000mah Samsung battery since the old one was dead (regularly, the dingoo has 1700mah). The housing condition is alright. Not much scratches. The back has a paw, and Dingux has already been installed as dual-boot. If you don't mind, I can sell it to you for $30. I'll upload a photo of it later.

AceWarhead

"Must Construct Additional Pylons"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a White Dingoo A320 I could sell, but it's pretty damaged up. The right headphone jack has some sound problems, the TV-out connector works, but only if the plug is in about halfway, and the R button doesn't work (I'm missing the button cover for it too). I replaced the battery to a 1000mah Samsung battery since the old one was dead (regularly, the dingoo has 1700mah). The housing condition is alright. Not much scratches. The back has a paw, and Dingux has already been installed as dual-boot. If you don't mind, I can sell it to you for $30. I'll upload a photo of it later.
I'll take it if the deal doesn't go through :P

AceWarhead

"Must Construct Additional Pylons"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll take it if the deal doesn't go through :P

I'll post it on ebay if you want to buy it then. I'll put the link on when it's posted. You still want it?
Ah, I don't have a Paypal. I can only send money via postage. You see, I am 15, and my parents do not deem it necessary for me to have a bank account. Sorry if this causes any difficulties...

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AlanMcguffin @ AlanMcguffin: this*