OP
Trophies
Website
www.stut.ch
XP
Country
Swaziland
rofl.gif
I'm looking for an EZF III but i can't find one. About 3 hours of seach all around the web with no sucess
rofl.gif

Please help me
rofl.gif
I can buy one even one used.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ignoring space issues (most EZ3s will be 1 Gbit NAND/"EZdisk" + 256Mbit NOR but later on there came the 2, 4 and 8 Gbit NAND models*) there the EZ3 has savestates, real time clock (granted that is only of use for pokemon and a handful of other games), better cheat support and rom compression (not much, especially after trimming, but it helps)

*setting aside the possibility of debate on the 1Gbit EZ2 I reckon the 8Gbit EZ3 is the most sought after (and rare) GBA flash cart out there. Indeed I will end by saying best of luck to the OP but most people with EZ3s hang onto them or if they do part with them it will cost you a fair bit.

D

Deleted-236924

awssk8er said:
What ever you do... Do not get the EZ-Flash III.

Worst thing ever. I have one which I will sell if you REALLY want it...
And why is it that you think that?

You suggest someone NOT to buy something, but then right after that you offer to sell it to him?

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Pingouin7 said:
awssk8er said:

You suggest someone NOT to buy something, but then right after that you offer to sell it to him?
- Holds like 2 games maximum.
- Writing speed is so slow. It tooks like 30 minutes for the two games.
- I tried a while ago to get it to work again on multiple computers. There are no drivers or anything. The program came on a disc, which pretty much is dead now.
- It's not actually made by EZF. I've seen threads on other sites where people have e-mailed them, and they said it's not their product.

The only good thing that is that it runs the games fine, and Pokemon Emerald and Minish Cap are stuck on mine forever. It's really that terrible that I would warn someone how bad it is before selling it, but if they wanted it for some reason. Hey, I'll take the money.

GreatCrippler

Greatness Fallen
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
awssk8er said:
Pingouin7 said:
awssk8er said:

- I tried a while ago to get it to work again on multiple computers. There are no drivers or anything. The program came on a disc, which pretty much is dead now.
- It's not actually made by EZF. I've seen threads on other sites where people have e-mailed them, and they said it's not their product.

The only good thing that is that it runs the games fine, and Pokemon Emerald and Minish Cap are stuck on mine forever. It's really that terrible that I would warn someone how bad it is before selling it, but if they wanted it for some reason. Hey, I'll take the money.

Well, if he doesn't buy it, I will. Let me know.

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
GreatCrippler said:
awssk8er said:
Pingouin7 said:
awssk8er said:

I don't understand why you would want to buy it after that post... but sure. Haha.

GreatCrippler

Greatness Fallen
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
awssk8er said:
GreatCrippler said:
awssk8er said:
Pingouin7 said:
awssk8er said:

I don't understand why you would want to buy it after that post... but sure. Haha.

Consider me a glutton for punishment, and leave it at that.
wink.gif

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
GreatCrippler said:
awssk8er said:
GreatCrippler said:
awssk8er said:
Pingouin7 said:
awssk8er said:

Consider me a glutton for punishment, and leave it at that.
wink.gif
Haha, ok. I have all the stuff it came with. The cart, the wire, and adapter thingy. The only thing is the CD is long gone (I think it had one...) and that had the program on it. I found it once online, but it was a different version so I couldn't get it to work. It's probably possible though. Also, I've never shipped anything to anyone on the site, so I'm not quite sure how it works. Depending on how much shipping is, I'll sell it for $10-15.

D

Deleted-236924

awssk8er said:
1- 1Gbit = 128MB. Games on the GBA are 32MB max.
2- It's NOR memory. What would you expect?
3- Windows XP.
4- Who cares?

Pros:
+ 1 gbit + 256mbit of space
+ Excellent rom compression feature
+ Uses less power than most other flashcarts
+ Instant save feature (EXTREMELY USEFUL)
+ Cheat feature
+ Supports all saves (ANOTHER IMPORTANT FEATURE IMO)
+ Amazing loader (plus it’s skinable)
+ Simple, easy to use flashing software (constantly being updated)

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Wait I am quite curious now- are you guys discussing a clone/similarly named device- I was aware of the EZ Flash Advance aka EZFA which is nothing to do with the EZTeam but that was ancient history. To my knowledge other than an R4 named cart which was an OEM EZ5i there has not been a clone of any EZ gear.

The EZ3 that I was discussing and what I thought the OP was after?
http://gbatemp.net/t24569-ez-flash-iii-1gbit-review

Were you guys thinking http://www.pocketheaven.com/ph/wiki/Extreme_Flash_Advance_II or http://www.pocketheaven.com/ph/wiki/index....EZF_Advance_III (which was a similarly named alternative device not related to either the EZTeam or those that made EZFA gear) ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Batman joined the Trans Justice League
    +2
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    based af
    +2
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Forget the base, get on the roof.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Is that a bat in your buckle or are you just happy to have me
    Wonder "Woman" lol you wonder if they are a woman?
    The Riddler has questions...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Played a little of snow day glad I didn't spend $30
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's asthetic is okay maybe a good $10 grab
    Lol is it a game about doing cocaine?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably in pvp
    I tried Balders Gate II on the PS2 a few minutes ago, not bad lol
    My back catalog of games is like that scene at the end of Indiana Jones where the arc of the covenant is being stored in a giant ass warehouse
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    At least I can will my game catalog to family members
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's your problem now bitches
    Put it in your will that in order to receive any money they have to beat certain games, hard games and super shitty games...
    Say 20 bucks per Ninja Gaiden on the NES lol 60 bucks for all 3
    People you like "Beat level 1 of Ms Pacman" lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Hello kitty ds is required
    +1
    Beat Celebrity Death Match on the PS1 omg tried it earlier today .... Absolutely trash
    Like -37 out of 10
    One of the worst games I have ever played
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make them rank up every cod game out
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    "Now I know why he took his own life"
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"