Wrote A song hope you guys like it

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well if he makes an insanely loud/hectic beat that drowns out the lyrics so no one can hear them...
the song might actually work.

And I already hated dubstep...

But there's more to song lyrics than simply rhyming. The rhyming here feels incredibly forced. Find a new rhyming structure. And maybe, um, do some other things to your song that I probably can't post due to common courtesy.

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Basterds man kidnapping your dog, I hope it all works out for you, some people are so twisted and cold.

Best of luck

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
GRRRRR! I can't read the 'flow' of the song. Please create verse lines and make sure that the pitch of the note ends from each sentence. I have tried to sing it inside my head and it's a good try you did here however, the structure of the song and verses just look too complicated to make into a serious song.

Edit: Please re-do this song over again and I bet you it will sound a lot more better when you 'give' it structure.

steve007

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
New one True Story Sad as it is Drugs is what my mom did as A kid was never there ok hear it goes

This song is called (Front Paws)

Lives we know has fallen , Even lately well pawn them
Though the party can't be beat As A child I ate raw meat
Some are thirsty Eye that glow Come on mom I know that you know

The Sad things can wait As we die I don't relate ,
Made me feel like A tool As I ran too you

Mommy Why have you hug , Why have you hold Why have you told Why have you kiss Why don't you miss Shove me and hurt all i got are these front paws in the dirt

Yes I got secrets in side mee I well tell them if you let mee
Sleep in the dark was never fun as the sun rise gone home
Some are thirsty Eyes that glow Come on mom I know that you know

The sad things can wait As we die I don't relate ,
Made me feel like A tool As I ran too you

Mommy Why have you hug , Why have you hold Why have you told Why have you kiss Why don't you miss Shove me and hurt all i got are these front paws in the dirt... Shove me and hurt all i got are these front paws in the dirt

Silver Wolf let me know if you like this its sad but it really happen My mom thought I was A werewolf that pill made her think bad stuff All I can do is forgive and forget 2 strong words im I right humm ...

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Again, the frequent errors in your grammar make it nearly impossible to decipher your lyrics; please work on getting those sorted out. I would love to offer you critiques about the content but the lyrics are impenetrable as is.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So it cant be just me who thinks that your avatar is like a portal directly into the soul of the poster.

Is it possible there is actually a husky puppy who has an account here and writes songs? His grammer is poor because HES A DOG.

But the heart is really there. The feels, the atmosphere and breathe of rhetoric crashes though every line he writes. Now if you will excuse me, I need to find another box of tissues to dry my eyes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: man that was some good Chinese takeout