Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I have no freaking idea why VISA has two extreme ends employees.

There was a $15ish charge from an unknown place. Never heard of such store, no receipt from this month matched its amount, etc. (Even did a google search on "Leona Vancouver" nothing turned up except some people named Leona)
We thought it could be in a food court, but never eaten 2 digit bucks so that's out of the question.

Called last Friday; a friendly employee dialed up the store herself and told us that the store is closed on Saturday and we should try on Monday (which is like, right now)

Called again this morning; un anfriendly employee said there's no phone number associated with the store. What the freaking hell, then where did the last employee dial last Friday? And as if that was not enough, here comes the punch. Said "The amount charged isn't big so it's okay" then exact quote: "It's not like it's $500"

Dude imagine your paycheck with $15 less money, so you phone the company and complain. Who's gonna be happy with the company saying "It's okay, it's not like it's $500"
Or MAYBE VISA doesn't pay its employees the correct amount every month and they're accustomed to be okay with smaller paycheck as long as it's not $500.

P.S. Called for the third time, asked if VISA doesn't have phone number of businesses in their database. They said sometimes they don't.
Where the hell did the Friday employee call? Her friend Leona?

P.S.2. Okay so $15 isn't a horribly big deal. Still, it's not the first time a random charge appeared on the bill and then payed back the following month. NEVER happened on my Master Card.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
deathfisaro said:
I have no freaking idea why VISA has two extreme ends employees.

There was a $15ish charge from an unknown place. Never heard of such store, no receipt from this month matched its amount, etc. (Even did a google search on "Leona Vancouver" nothing turned up except some people named Leona)
We thought it could be in a food court, but never eaten 2 digit bucks so that's out of the question.

Called last Friday; a friendly employee dialed up the store herself and told us that the store is closed on Saturday and we should try on Monday (which is like, right now)

Called again this morning; un anfriendly employee said there's no phone number associated with the store. What the freaking hell, then where did the last employee dial last Friday? And as if that was not enough, here comes the punch. Said "The amount charged isn't big so it's okay" then exact quote: "It's not like it's $500"

Dude imagine your paycheck with $15 less money, so you phone the company and complain. Who's gonna be happy with the company saying "It's okay, it's not like it's $500"
Or MAYBE VISA doesn't pay its employees the correct amount every month and they're accustomed to be okay with smaller paycheck as long as it's not $500.

P.S. Called for the third time, asked if VISA doesn't have phone number of businesses in their database. They said sometimes they don't.
Where the hell did the Friday employee call? Her friend Leona?

P.S.2. Okay so $15 isn't a horribly big deal. Still, it's not the first time a random charge appeared on the bill and then payed back the following month. NEVER happened on my Master Card.

I personally would demand a replacement card immediately and make notes of all further transactions someone may of skimmed your card without you knowing ...

... Its been even known for people to be wearing card skimmers on their body/leg and posing as staff in stores/restaurants etc and quickly skim your card and then go pay for your transaction without you knowing then hand it back to you!!

Its a big business stealing card details and they are getting more cunning by the day!

which include card skimmers attached to ATM/CASH MACHINES etc and mini cameras to catch your pin entry .. so be warey of how you use the replacement in future!

If your still not happy with VISA's service make and official complaint or/and ask to speak to their line manager immediately to make your complaint and disgust in their attitude known!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: I get a mig switch in the mail today