Hacking Wrong Sticker Problem ?

Agent007

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey Guys, I just wanted to ask that if i had an acekard2i, but it had an acekard 2.1 sticker, can I technically ask for a replacement and if they don't give me it, can I ask just FOR the sticker ?

P.S. I tried emailing Acekard Team ... Never responded back

oh btw, I don't really want to ask DX (thats where I got it) cause on the Acekard 2i forum where you buy the product (scroll down) some guy said he ordered around 200 of them and itll take atleast 4 - 8 weeks until I can get my replacement or sticker or w.e

Agent007

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It is an acekard 2i .... I don't have a dsi at the moment but I can surely report that it says it is "Acekard 2i" on the ds menu on my ds lite

Let me say the question more clearer :

I received an Acekard 2i, I can say this is an Acekard 2i because on the DS Lite menu it says "Acekard 2i" . The thing is, the Acekard 2i has an Acekard 2.1 sticker instead of the new sticker (acekard 2i Dsi compatible sticker). Can I ask for a replacement or should I just ask for the sticker?

I tried contacting Acekard team but they never responded

Agent007

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Martiin, I think you didn't get the point, its not me who wants the sticker ... its my friend .... iunno if he's planning to sell it to some guy or anything ....

Red11

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not to sound like a smarta**
but try to write DSi compatible on the sticker?
if you friend is trying to sell it, maybe tell him to explain it to the buyer
cause i highly doubt they would send you just a sticker...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: