Yil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Draft 1
Dear Reggie,

After the Wii u finally is brought back to life with the help of Mario Kart, Smash Bros and many other titles, Nintendo had been acting a little cocky to its loyal customers. We could totally understand, and we all hope the big N to be back to the throne, and become a saviour to the industrial.
VR has been quite popular recently, and multiple companies like Sony, Valve and Microsoft (though Hololens are not intended for Xbox) are involved. When Nintendo can get the hand on this, in a sense it is too late. Besides, VR is quite against the philosophy of Nintendo and the contents currently available is not too fun either. However VR does have a potential competitor that is in a sense far more superior, which are Holograms. I found this project called bleen on indiegogo that could project holograms without oversized and overpriced projector or pre-constructed membrane. It is still in early development and not too cheap but has some incredible potential, such as making hologram the same size as a human while it self being or screen-less display, though you will need to develop some advanced sensing technology to make it more interactive. Please at least investigate the prototypes, as most of your competitors are not focused on this (I am not one of the developers or company employees of bleen).
Long live the big N. And good luck with new 3ds XL, wii u and the NX as well as new Membership Program, PC, Mobile, spinoffs and theme parks.

Sincerely,
Some random fan that lives in Canada

Reactions: VinsCool

Yil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Draft 2
Dear Reggie,

After the Wii u finally is brought back to life with the help of Mario Kart, Smash Bros and many other titles, Nintendo had been acting a little cocky to its loyal customers. We could totally understand, and we all hope the big N to be back to the throne, and become a saviour to the industry.
While you might not be able share any information about your membership, mobile, pc plan or the NX system, please consider unlocking region on you future platforms, or even your current ones like 3ds and wii u. You do not want people have to hack to play games in other regions.
VR has been quite popular recently, and multiple companies like Sony, Valve and Microsoft (though Hololens are not intended for Xbox) are involved. When Nintendo can get the hand on this, it will be too late. Besides, VR is quite against the philosophy of Nintendo and the contents currently available is not too fun either. However VR does have a potential competitor that is in a sense far more superior, which are Holograms. I found this project called bleen on indiegogo that could project holograms without oversized and overpriced projector or pre-constructed membrane. It is still in early development and not too cheap but has some incredible potential, such as making hologram the same size as a human while itself being far smaller or as screen-less display to show at any angle, though you will need to develop some advanced sensing technology to make it more interactive. Please at least investigate the prototypes, as most of your competitors are not focused on this (I am not one of the developers or company employees of bleen).
Long live the big N. And good luck with new 3ds XL, wii u and the NX as well as new Membership Program, PC, Mobile, spinoffs and theme parks.

Sincerely,

For a second I thought it was going to be a rant against Nintendo :rofl2:
I feel better after reading the first post :)

Why would I go against nintendo? I hate Activision, EA and soon Ubisoft.

Reactions: nxwing and VinsCool

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Why would I go against nintendo? I hate Activision, EA and in soon Ubisoft.

The thread title misleaded me, since many people hates nintendo.
Don't worry about me, I'm a longtime nintendo fan :)

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Draft 2
Dear Reggie,

After the Wii u finally is brought back to life with the help of Mario Kart, Smash Bros and many other titles, Nintendo had been acting a little cocky to its loyal customers. We could totally understand, and we all hope the big N to be back to the throne, and become a saviour to the industrial.
While you might not be able to share any information about your membership, mobile, PC plan or the NX system, please consider unlocking region on you future platforms, or even your current ones like 3DS and Wii U. You do not want people have to hack their consoles to play games in other regions.
VR has been quite popular recently, and multiple companies like Sony, Valve and Microsoft (though Hololens are not intended for Xbox) are involved. When Nintendo can get the hand on this, it will be too late. Besides, VR is quite against the philosophy of Nintendo and the contents currently available is not too fun either. However VR does have a potential competitor that is in a sense far more superior, which are Holograms. I found this project called "bleen" on indiegogo that could project holograms without oversized and overpriced projector or pre-constructed membrane. It is still in early development and not too cheap but has some incredible potential, such as making hologram the same size as a human while itself being far smaller or as screen-less display to show at any angle, though you will need to develop some advanced sensing technology to make it more interactive. Please at least investigate the prototypes, as most of your competitors are not focused on this (I am not one of the developers or company employees of "bleen").
Long live the big N. And good luck with New 3DS XL, Wii U and the NX as well as new Membership Program, PC, Mobile, spinoffs and theme parks.

Sincerely,

Is "bleen" supposed to be capitalized? At least put it in quotations, and capitalize Wii U, New 3DS XL, etc. Make sure to add "to" after able. Check all bolded fixes that I added

Also, it probably will not go directly to Reggie, but some random PR person. It's ok if you still address it to Reggie, but just keep that in mind

Reactions: VinsCool

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Why isn't this in EoF?

It's some random joke thread right?
No one's dumb enough to think Nintendo gives a shit about their letter.

Reactions: Margen67

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Why isn't this in EoF?

It's some random joke thread right?
No one's dumb enough to think Nintendo gives a shit about their letter.

No it's not a joke thread. Stop bullying the Nintendo fandom :wub:

grossaffe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"VR is quite against Nintendo's philosophy"

virtualboy.jpg

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Nintendo always replies so that's something to expect within a few days or in just a matter of hours.

This reminds me, I need to send Nintendo a message about the broken incomplete utter garbage that is Mario Kart 8' Battle Mode stage.

Yil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Draft 3
Dear Reggie,

After the Wii u finally is brought back to life, Nintendo had been acting a little cocky to its loyal customers. We could totally understand, and we all hope the big N to be back to the throne, and again become the saviour of the industry.

While you might not be able to share any information about your membership, mobile, PC plan or the NX system, please consider unlocking region on you future platforms, or even your current ones like 3DS and WII U. You do not want people have to hack their system to play games in other regions, which in many cases have resulted in pirated copy. It would also be great if the NX could replace DVD/ blue-ray reader so some people would not have to buy a ps4 or xbox one for that.

Amiibo had been a problem too. As you can see from my address, I live in **** ******, and Amiibo has been completely absent this month, not even wave 1 Mario. If Nintendo was to make profit of these figurines, there should be enough supplies.

VR has been quite popular recently, with Sony, Valve, Microsoft, and Facebook (with Oculus Rift) in the market, and it’s on the way to mobile. When Nintendo can get the hand on this, it will be too late. Besides, VR is quite against the philosophy of Nintendo. VR has a potential competitor that is in a sense far more superior, Holograms. They do not do as much damage to the body as VR and has greater use. I found this project called Bleen on Indiegogo. It is still in early development and not too cheap to be installed on a console but has some incredible potential. Making hologram the same size as a human with tiny projectors or giant screen-less display at any angle can provide new game play, though you will need to develop some advanced sensing technology to make it more interactive. At least investigate the prototypes, as most of your competitors are focused on VR. It will be a game changer, especially under the hand of Nintendo. And even if the prototypes were not as good, consider developing your own.

Good luck with New 3DS XL, WII U and in the future the NX as well as new Membership Program, PC, Mobile, spinoffs and theme parks. Hail the big N.

Sincerely,

Some random fan that lives in Canada and is not a Bleen employee

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey