Write the cringiest post

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up spork* my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol...as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me ^_^... im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol...neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!

DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again ^_^ hehe...toodles!!!!!

love and waffles,

* ~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
three thousand thousand? dats a lotta posts
91d.gif

Reactions: AmandaRose

ry755

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I nae naed on a libtard. My teacher was talking about “Quantam Fisics” and she said she is mad because the board of education is cutting budgets for science. I said “facts dont care ab ur feelings LIBTARD!” Like my epic style self did! And i fortnite danced on my teacher epic infinite dab style (if u dont know the infinite dab style, get bent gamer and learn ur SHIZZLE!) then I got called to the office and got a call home from mom and I said “mom she was a flippin libtard I nae naed on her” and now she says shes taking me some place called “euthanization camp”

Song of storms

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I nae naed on a libtard. My teacher was talking about “Quantam Fisics” and she said she is mad because the board of education is cutting budgets for science. I said “facts dont care ab ur feelings LIBTARD!” Like my epic style self did! And i fortnite danced on my teacher epic infinite dab style (if u dont know the infinite dab style, get bent gamer and learn ur SHIZZLE!) then I got called to the office and got a call home from mom and I said “mom she was a flippin libtard I nae naed on her” and now she says shes taking me some place called “euthanization camp”
That was epic! Epic to the win!!! LOL!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk