Wreck-It Ralph - Official Trailer

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks amazing, I actually paused at the group therapy thing to find who I could. I didn't get many but there was Bowser, a Pacman ghost, Zangief (obviously), M. Bison, the House of the Dead axe throwing zombie, Shuma Gorath (which I thought was odd since he's a Marvel villain and not necessarily a video game one), and that was what I got.

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Looks amazing, I actually paused at the group therapy thing to find who I could. I didn't get many but there was Bowser, a Pacman ghost, Zangief (obviously), M. Bison, the House of the Dead axe throwing zombie, Shuma Gorath (which I thought was odd since he's a Marvel villain and not necessarily a video game one), and that was what I got.

I think that was a Beholder.

Also Kano from Mortal Kombat.

Reactions: 1 person

ilman

Gbatemp's Official Noise Eraser
Trophies
XP
Country
Forgot Robotnik.

Reactions: 1 person

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/06/09/the-familiar-faces-of-wreck-it-ralph

IGN found the notable characters they could as well as nods to other games and stuff. Thought it'd be an interesting read.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: Oh @RedColoredStars yeah thats sad :sad: i feel it.