wow...

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by Konamix02, Jan 6, 2007.

Jan 6, 2007

wow... by Konamix02 at 9:45 AM (1,550 Views / 0 Likes) 10 replies

1. Konamix02
    OP

Member Konamix02 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    this is the first time I've gotten on my computer in a week...
    why you ask?
    BECAUSE I GOT XBOX 360!!!

2. OG LOCC NESS

Member OG LOCC NESS GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    sweet I heard XBOX 360!!! was good. GEARS OF WAR!!! is pretty cool. XBOX 360!!! seems like the leader so far.

what do you guys think of XBOX 360!!!

3. Qpido

Member Qpido Call me Q.

Netherlands
    I think XBOX 360!!! is pretty sweet, I play Gears of War Online on XBOX 360!!! with my friend.
    And it's cool because it's easy to mod ur XBOX 360!!!, sometimes I wish I also had an XBOX 360!!!.

Q~

4. Serpentide

Newcomer Serpentide Member

Germany
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Man i laughed so hard at this one. Great sarcasm. [​IMG]

5. nintendofreak

Member nintendofreak Around. Shoot me a PM.

United States
    i think its only "winning" (sold more systems) because its been out longer than Wii and PS3. Micro$oft's marketing strategy, i must admit was brilliant. Make ALOT MORE than neccessary Systems for the Christmas seaons. When the Wii's and PS3's run out, people dont want to go empty handed, so they buy a 360. Kinda twisting the parent's arms there,no? Dont want their kids wining at home [​IMG]

6. Konamix02
    OP

Member Konamix02 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    XD. I dont have Gears of War...Ineed a job

7. azoreseuropa

Member azoreseuropa GBAtemp Psycho!

Portugal
    The XBox 360 sucks!!!

The XBox 360, is not a very good system. It is pretty much just the Xbox with a 360 added on to the end. Also there ... all » is really no meaning for the 360, Microsoft thinks the XBox 360 is great, but i think the XBox 360 is just not that good. People who buy a XBox 360 dont know what they are getting themselves into.

They think the XBox 360 is great, but the XBox 360 just isnt that good. Maybe the next system that microsoft makes, will not be like the XBox 360, and will not have anythink like the XBox 360, because. i just dont think the XBox 360 is all that good. I would not recomend you buy a XBox 360.

It still won't sell. Japanese love the Wii and that will be the biggest thing there this year. PS3 will be a distant second and Xbox 360 will still be at the starting gate. Well, I am not stupid. The XBOX 360 sucks, indeed!

8. Azimuth

Member Azimuth Chicken Teriyaki Boy!

Canada
    surely u should try something before you bash it, the 360 might have its weaknesses but overall its a solid system with great games and multiplayer. As for japan we all know that they r always skeptical of foreign things and countless great games ive enjoyed havent been a hit in japan(katamari)

9. azoreseuropa

Member azoreseuropa GBAtemp Psycho!

Portugal
    Nono. Have nothing to do with bash. That's just my opinion, that's all. Again, that's just my opinion and not bash it. You think it is but that's not true. It is the fact that XBOX 360 sales were poor. You just do not understand that. I will stop now. [​IMG]

10. Azimuth

Member Azimuth Chicken Teriyaki Boy!

Canada
    9 million isnt too bad i think, i respect your opinion but u could have stated it more subtly than "The XBox 360 sucks!!!" , but i guess to each his own, all the next gen consoles have something going for them and so i cannot say wether one is better than the rest thats my opinion

11. Kyoji

Member Kyoji ウッーウッーウマ

United States
    I just find it amazing you can do one thing for a week. I must have one nasty case of ADD...