Swag.
OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
So, my mom told me a story about last night. She had a trance where she was talking to her grandma, her mom, and her aunt. I was completely amazed and interested in it, she told me that she has had it since ever she can remember but has just chosen to ignore it and let it go. She has only had a couple other small episodes from what she told me.

She then told me that he cousin and her cousins daughter also have it because she can see it and they know when people have it. She told me that she only thinks that it is passed down through the women in the family but there are exceptions. This of course made me ask the question "Does Andrea (My sister) have it?". She shook her head and said "No" then pointed at me and said "You do though".

I instantly said "No", because it would be cool to have but I definately don't want to experience these things that she has had. She told me not to experiment with it though, and I'm totally not. I just now want to know what it is that I have so I started searching. I found what made most sense is that we are Mediums. If you don't know what I a medium is, its a person that can communicate with deceased people, Usually family members.

Im happy, surprised, and scared about this. I'm happy about this because in some way it makes me feel closer to my mom, Surprised because if I ever did have experienced things without knowing about it then I would shit my pants XD, and scared because I really don't want to experience anything.

I know some of you will think I am crazy, but I am insanely interested with these things. I always have been too.

Maktub

Trophies
XP
Country
Hm. I'd like to believe in this kind of things. My mother told me she had some astral dream. I've read about the scientific explanations for it and they seem pretty convincing. I had tried for years, night after night to have an extra-sensorial experience. Nothing happened, and it got, little by little, unveiled as a stack of lies and bull.

I wish I'd believe you (your mother, rather), but I can't
tongue.gif

DPyro

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have something like that where I can sense when something bad is about to happen. Sometimes I get deja vu because I see small glimpses of the future too.

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
You should go to town and try to find a rookie lawyer who always seems to win his cases. Then your sister will die and in the lawyer's trials, you will be able to channel her spirit and help out the lawyer. (Because your sister was actually his mentor)

X D D X

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
ROFL @ War.
On Topic: Wow, that's really freaky.. i would love to have a "power" like that but then again it would be really weird. I would also feel Surprised, scared if someone told me something like this.

NeSchn

Swag.
OP
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
DPyro said:
I have something like that where I can sense when something bad is about to happen. Sometimes I get deja vu because I see small glimpses of the future too.
That's what they call Second Sight. It's where you can see glimpses into the future.

X D D X said:
ROFL @ War.
On Topic: Wow, that's really freaky.. i would love to have a "power" like that but then again it would be really weird. I would also feel Surprised, scared if someone told me something like this.
I Rofled at War too. Yeah it is pretty creepy, I didn't fall asleep last night until 1AM because I was up just thinking about it. I couldn't stop either, this led to me only getting 4 hours of sleep last night and having to go to school today. Bleh.

QUOTE(UltraMagnus @ Feb 2 2009, 09:21 AM)
just try to stay sceptical, I know that sounds hard but it would be very easy for you from this point to interpret anything a little weird as related to this...
Haha, I know every little thing I heard, I always seem to think if its because of what my mom told me. It's starting to get annoying really quick XD.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans