Wow the Street Fighter cartoon is stupid...

azotyp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
In 5:07 minute one guy make hadoken just like worms (Muhahaha)
"fightereerrr !!!" , " thaatt was deelliicciioouusss" , "sonic boomm" , " just get in the plain"

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
BIIIIIIIIISOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!

@azotyp: Are you serious?!
wtf.gif

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Street Fighter wasn't the only crappy video games cartoon back in the day, there were all sorts: Double Dragon, Mega Man, various Mario shows, Sonic the Hedgehog. The funny thing is that most if not all of these video game series were Japanese, yet every one of those cartoons was made (and bastardized) in North America. O'course, some of them were actually pretty fun, and despite the cornyness I remember most of them quite fondly.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Street Fighter wasn't the only crappy video games cartoon back in the day, there were all sorts: Double Dragon, Mega Man, various Mario shows, Sonic the Hedgehog. The funny thing is that most if not all of these video game series were Japanese, yet every one of those cartoons was made (and bastardized) in North America. O'course, some of them were actually pretty fun, and despite the cornyness I remember most of them quite fondly.
Well excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me, princess!

ganons

Trophies
XP
Country
its so crap that guile throws sonic booms like socks lolz but street fighter v is much better
this amercan made i think and ryu praises ken as the greatest fighter ever lolz

Joey Ravn

F*** you, Nintendo!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Remember, kids: elevators are too dangerous in a fire!

At least it give useful pieces of advice. Not like that "gay puppets" show... Bert and Ernie WTF...

Ryoku

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

God I loved the old Sonic the Hedgehog cartoons... They always came on at absurd times though. 4:00 a.m. and such.

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada

God I loved the old Sonic the Hedgehog cartoons... They always came on at absurd times though. 4:00 a.m. and such.

Who doesn't? Sure they weren't at all game accurate, but they were damn fun.
happy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool