mariam

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i juss cant believe this.. i ordered r4 alone for this site for 35USd and now for an extra 8USD i can get a Kingston 1 gig micro sd

hurry guys!! i ordered 100 for my retail store
smile.gif
i think their stuff is limited
heres the link
http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.1459~r.98628230

cheekydollar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I ordered mine for 35 and then i emailed them and they refunded me the difference of $5 or whatever it was as i ordered it only a few days ago

honeydoddle

Trophies
XP
Country
have anyone receive their R4's from DealExtreme.com and how is it, is it running good in with the games, as good as the one that we can buy from the other reputable sellers???

Thanks

FuManChuu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, i was pretty impressed by the 1gig+r4 deal... i love dealextreme... I'll have my R4 from them in probably a day or so, and I'll comment... I have faith that its just fine though
biggrin.gif

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
I gave in and ordered one. Came to 43.01 haha.

I used my left-over $20 that was in my paypal account from X-mas (I thought that promo was a fake) which I had forgotten about till I placed my order. XD

Let us know bout your order FuManChuu. Heres hoping.
smile.gif

zQi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just bought the R4, w/o microsd from dealextreme for $31 and it shipped wednesday, so here's to it arriving next week maybe.

pcsoon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can buy a 1gig kingston microSD from the same site for $14 with free shipping. Link The site says these are the Japanese version. I have pick these up cheaper elsewhere but it was was always a gamble on if I'd get the one from Japan. I have ordered from this site 5 times so far and haven't had any problems. Their customer service is actually better than most big US electronic sites (Newegg, Buy.com, BB). They refunded the difference to the new price on the R4 within hours. They send lots of email with statuses of shipment or if an item is on backorder. The only negative I have is that their out of HK and its taken every order between 2-3 weeks to arrive.

kirra

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DealExtreme seems to have just popped up recently as a cheap DS Flashcart provider... any one have any problems with it? I'm looking to order a second set.

hirusho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
mine shipped today
smile.gif

be sure tell us that those kingston card is japanese version or not when you got your package fli_guy84
shy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended