Gaming Wow, i just found an amazing old PSP game

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kinnikuman:Muscle Generations, it plays just like the PS2/Gamecube versions (Without the character creation), but still has the exact same action, and is only 150ish MB's in CSO form. Purely amazing for the amount of gameplay and the graphics it has.

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
xist said:
But wrestling games are never good.....

I have to agree with you on that one
rolleyes.gif

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uhh I had no clue tht Kinnikunman (Ultimate Muscle) ever came out on the PSP. I knew there was a GC and a GBA game though. You say it has some gameplay and nice graphics, but what else makes it good as that's vague.

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wrestling Games have always sucked. Some anime games have been okay though, so that might save Kinnikuman.

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh sorry, internet was being crappy. Its fun because of the actual gameplay, it doesnt feel like a regular wrestling game (Atleast to me >_>), with all the super moves, and flying/teleporting people, and it has a pretty large roster, 30+ characters i think (Barely unlocked 2 so far). But, i guess i just like it since im an Ultimate Muscle fan (That and the fact that the Gamecube game was so fun with friends).

dib

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'll probably add it to the list of games I want to check out on PSP. I used to have the little figures when I was a kid. I never knew what they were, so I had to invent my own names and personalities for them. Forgot about it for years until Jump Ultimate Stars, and that was a pretty fun reminder.

Haven't played a wrestling game either since renting the one on the NES, featuring the purple guy with the star on his face.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)