Wow, i just found an amazing old PSP game

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by dgwillia, Mar 29, 2009.

1. dgwillia
    OP

dgwillia The Bacon Lover

Mar 9, 2008
    United States
    Columbia Station, Ohio
    Kinnikuman:Muscle Generations, it plays just like the PS2/Gamecube versions (Without the character creation), but still has the exact same action, and is only 150ish MB's in CSO form. Purely amazing for the amount of gameplay and the graphics it has.

2. xist

xist ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ

Jul 14, 2008
    But wrestling games are never good.....

3. soulfire

soulfire gear... secando

Sep 12, 2008
    Netherlands
    rotterdam
    take that back

wwe day of reckoning 2 is awsome

4. DarkWay

DarkWay tsubasa hiroge

Aug 21, 2008
    Cornwall
    I have to agree with you on that one [​IMG]

5. dgwillia
    OP

dgwillia The Bacon Lover

Mar 9, 2008
    United States
    Columbia Station, Ohio
    Well Ultimate Muscle is good >_>, you dont know the joy of playing it with 4 friends on the gamecube. And its only 150 MB's >_>, its worth a try.

6. TanookiSuit

TanookiSuit GBAtemp Addict

Nov 11, 2004
    United States
    Louisville, KY
    Uhh I had no clue tht Kinnikunman (Ultimate Muscle) ever came out on the PSP. I knew there was a GC and a GBA game though. You say it has some gameplay and nice graphics, but what else makes it good as that's vague.

7. DaMummy

DaMummy GBAtemp Maniac

Dec 22, 2007
    United States
    Cleveland
    THQ wrestling games on the n64 were classics. fuck EA wrestling games though

8. Pyrofyr

Pyrofyr GBAtemp Maniac

Apr 24, 2008
    United States
    Miami
    Wrestling Games have always sucked. Some anime games have been okay though, so that might save Kinnikuman.

9. dgwillia
    OP

dgwillia The Bacon Lover

Mar 9, 2008
    United States
    Columbia Station, Ohio
    Oh sorry, internet was being crappy. Its fun because of the actual gameplay, it doesnt feel like a regular wrestling game (Atleast to me >_>), with all the super moves, and flying/teleporting people, and it has a pretty large roster, 30+ characters i think (Barely unlocked 2 so far). But, i guess i just like it since im an Ultimate Muscle fan (That and the fact that the Gamecube game was so fun with friends).

10. dib

dib GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

May 1, 2004
    United States
    I'll probably add it to the list of games I want to check out on PSP. I used to have the little figures when I was a kid. I never knew what they were, so I had to invent my own names and personalities for them. Forgot about it for years until Jump Ultimate Stars, and that was a pretty fun reminder.

Haven't played a wrestling game either since renting the one on the NES, featuring the purple guy with the star on his face.