Hacking WOW! i have r4i SDHC and its much better built than acekards..

mori123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So anyways i have had alot of acekards in my time like 5 and they always worked but they also always felt kinda flimsy and such never perfect nothign wrong but weak enough i did not want to risk them much. Today i get a card thats like 1/3rd the price and plays all the games and comes with more extras and Feels like its very well built.. The r4i SDHC by the m3 team www.r4rts.com WOW Seriously DAY And night i just wish i could use an acekard menu on the r4 in every other way This r4i SDHC makes my acekard look like a frail Sick kid on the block.

Tshroom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had an R4i SDHC and it destroyed the prongs on my first DSi. It worked great, but legit games wouldn't work because the cart had warped the connections. It just didn't fit right.

mori123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i wish that was the case i had all original Ak2is and found them very flimsy even to this day. they seem poorly built Sorta like a Ferrari for the price of a civic they had to cut corners to make the budget work i spose p:)

bitonio6

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Best "Made" quality:

1 = DSTTi (original with RED PCB)
2 = iEDGE
3 = Supercard DS One i
3 = EVZi
4 = Acekard 2i
5 = M3i Zero

gameguy95

Needs More Furries!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
bitonio6 said:
Best "Made" quality:

2 = iEDGE
3 = Supercard DS One i
3 = EVZi
4 = Acekard 2i
5 = M3i Zero
anything below that must be crap if M3i Zero ranks. i had an m3i zero and it broke after a few months.

mori123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
See actually its insides are made by the m3 team and they run pokemon hg/ss just fine so they are just fine in my book I am not sure where everyones r4 hate comes from honestly Its a great deal if you stick to the r4 by the m3 team. All i can assume is its a form of rabid fanboyism for whatever card I like many flash cards but No card seems to beat the r4i sdhc @ value for the money. i got them for like 5 dollars each with a transflashreader a nice hard plastic case and the cart seems sturdy. not like some who when u insert the microsd u wonder if u might break a piece off.. The next cheapest is like the acekard 2i @ 15-16 dollars and u it comes in a box.. with no reader and no hard plastic case for 2.5-3 times the price. sure it gets a update a lil sooner but the r4i sdhc was only a week or 2 behind to get its pokemon hg & ss update..

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
mori123 said:
See actually its insides are made by the m3 team and they run pokemon hg/ss just fine so they are just fine in my book I am not sure where everyones r4 hate comes from honestly Its a great deal if you stick to the r4 by the m3 team. All i can assume is its a form of rabid fanboyism for whatever card I like many flash cards but No card seems to beat the r4i sdhc @ value for the money. i got them for like 5 dollars each with a transflashreader a nice hard plastic case and the cart seems sturdy. not like some who when u insert the microsd u wonder if u might break a piece off.. The next cheapest is like the acekard 2i @ 15-16 dollars and u it comes in a box.. with no reader and no hard plastic case for 2.5-3 times the price. sure it gets a update a lil sooner but the r4i sdhc was only a week or 2 behind to get its pokemon hg & ss update..
Isn't it the R4i RTS that is made by M3 and not the R4i SDHC?

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
twiztidsinz said:
mori123 said:
Isn't it the R4i RTS that is made by M3 and not the R4i SDHC?
they made three versions
1.R4i RTS
2.R4iSDHC
3.R4 SDHC

bitonio6

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
gameguy95 said:
bitonio6 said:
Best "Made" quality:

2 = iEDGE
3 = Supercard DS One i
3 = EVZi
4 = Acekard 2i
5 = M3i Zero
anything below that must be crap if M3i Zero ranks. i had an m3i zero and it broke after a few months.

My list was the best to the worst...
For me the M3i Zero is the wors of the 6 and the worst M3adapter product ever

closedeyes.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr