lecture.gif

ackers

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
frown.gif
It pains for me to see England lose. Mclaren please kindly p**s off. And as for our keeper in the 1st half
ohmy.gif

Makes me feel embarrassed to be English! We should have had Rooney... he would have saved us.

kristianity77

GBATemp old fogey
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Gutted, absolutely gutted! JUst got back from the pub and it feels like someone had just died! Dont worry tho people from outside of europe, you just wont get how it feels! You need to be british to understnad, no offense! But really, im distraught! What the hell will we all do for 3 weeks next summer?!?!!?

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Sorry, I should have elaborated on that. As the only (active) Croatian forum member, I felt it was my patriotic duty to gloat a bit
happy.gif

Apparently gloating is Testing-area content.

About the game.... WTF?!?
ohmy.gif

I still can't believe it. The most optimistic prediction was a tied match. Two of our goals were complete flukes. And this wasn't even a decisive match for Croatia, so they didn't really try that hard (or at least weren't supposed to). What happened out there?

I think our team can just pack up and go home. Whatever they do out there won't be able to top beating England at Wembley. (Well, nothing short of winning the championship, and that ain't gonna happen.)

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry, I should have elaborated on that. As the only (active) Croatian forum member, I felt it was my patriotic duty to gloat a bitÂ
happy.gif

Apparently gloating is Testing-area content.

About the game.... WTF?!?Â
ohmy.gif
Â
I still can't believe it. The most optimistic prediction was a tied match. Two of our goals were complete flukes. And this wasn't even a decisive match for Croatia, so they didn't really try that hard (or at least weren't supposed to). What happened out there?

I think our team can just pack up and go home. Whatever they do out there won't be able to top beating England at Wembley. (Well, nothing short of winning the championship, and that ain't gonna happen.)

Eh, sorry, just emoticons aren't allowed. They don't really add to the topic, nor do they get your point across. Plus to an outside observer they meant nothing by themselves.
tongue.gif
So this topic, it's about a sporting event? Who won? Who lost? This entire topic is very vague. The title, the opening post, none of it really conveys the whole "this is a football/soccer discussion" bit.
laugh.gif

RayorDragonFall

I see you've played knifey-spoony before.
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok so if we are talking about football....

Northern Ireland beat Spain 3-2! XDDD
(And sweden got it's ass whipped by Spain 0-3, just like I predicted)

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i think the manager/coach AND the entire squad need to be axed. it's a shambles, I never supported mclaren. And we thought we had it bad with Sven, put his second in charge as number one. b******s

You cant win them all
wink.gif
The guy lost it with one point and he's got the sack
dry.gif
I personally feel the England fans expect to much these days. Do you expect England to get into every tournament? England fans should count theirselfs lucky as England gets into more tournaments than a whole lot of other countries. So please be grateful for what you guys have and that booing at halftime was atrocious ( i'm not saying all england fans where apart of that)
wacko.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night