Would you like to see Diamond, Pearl and Platinum remakes?

Discussion in 'General Gaming Discussion' started by Alex4U, Jun 25, 2017.

1. Alex4U
    OP

Alex4U Please stay away from me

Jan 6, 2016
    Mexico
    with Snivy, Mystery Zone (Adress 0x00)
    Since i never played the games. i would like to play the remakes if NINTENDO DOES THE DAMMIT REMAKES.
    i'm just asking for this because i see most hate the game (why?)
    also i would like to see it for 3DS. not for Switch. :L

kai98yoshi likes this.

2. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

GBAtemp Patron
    The Real Jdbye is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Mar 17, 2010
    Norway
    Alola
    Sure, it's been a while since I've played them.
    Although they're probably my least favorite ones in the entire series.

BORTZ likes this.
  3. Sonic Angel Knight

Sonic Angel Knight GBAtemp Legend

May 27, 2016
    United States
    New York
    I wanna see a pokemon game that closely resembles the anime as much as possible, It would be produced by Namco Bandai (Who i guess capitalize on anime video games) and it will look like all the games that use Cyber Connect 2 and it will have all the key scene recreated from the anime including playing with Ash and the other gym trainers as well as bunch of encounters by team rocket.

So far I been deceived that the pokemon trainer in Pokemon red and blue is not ash at all, in smash bros is just "POKEMON TRAINER" And some other media he just known as Red. When will a actual game based on anime be made? :ninja:

Last edited by Sonic Angel Knight, Jun 25, 2017
  4. YuseiFD

YuseiFD Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 6, 2016
    wasn't that koei tecmo ?

5. MyLegGuy

MyLegGuy Moron

Nov 26, 2014
    United States
    I'd like the explorer kit minigame thing to be online.
    Not with every other player at once, maybe only 30 or so.

Edit:
    I misread the title as "What would you like to see in Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum remakes?". It was late at night when I posted.
    Anyway, I'd love to see remakes.

Last edited by MyLegGuy, Jun 25, 2017
  6. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

GBAtemp Patron
    The Real Jdbye is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Mar 17, 2010
    Norway
    Alola
    "pokemon anime that closely resembles the anime as much as possible" Typo? :P

I want anime/games based on the manga. (Which, in turn, are based on the games, but with some differences)

nxwing likes this.
  7. Sonic Angel Knight

May 27, 2016
    United States
    New York
    What is the meaning of this question? I do not understand. :mellow:
    Fixed. :)

8. leafeon34

leafeon34 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 30, 2014
    I really want to see Diamond and Pearl remakes on the Switch. The 3DS just isn't good enough for them. It's certainly possible given that a mainstream Pokemon title is coming to the Switch. I'm a big fan of the Pokemon mythology theme and the Diamond and Pearl anime. Mega Azelf would make one dangerous sweeper.

9. YuseiFD

YuseiFD Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 6, 2016
    You said the company specialized in making anime based video games, koei tecmo is like the leading so far with it's hack and slash style anime games.

10. Ominous66521

Ominous66521 GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 7, 2016
    United States
    They are probably going to end the 7th gen first,then in the 8th gen we will have sinnoh remakes.

11. Alex4U
    OP

Alex4U Please stay away from me

Jan 6, 2016
    Mexico
    with Snivy, Mystery Zone (Adress 0x00)
    Well i finally played Diamomd. It's not bad. just the only problem: Battle with(out) animations are slow. just that's the poblem. why most hate that gen or that game? :/
    also PREPARE YOURSELF FOR BATTLE YOUR RIVAL IN 3D.
    [i forgot the rival name lmao]

12. RustInPeace

RustInPeace Samurai Cop

Oct 13, 2014
    United States
    It's funny this is asked after the big reveal of new games. Eh, ship's sailed? It's too early to tell, would rather wait and see how Pokemon Switch does. Personally, of course I'd like them, I enjoyed the games, but my reasoning focuses more on the tutor moves those games had. Sucker Punch being a huge one. Defog was an HM, Stealth Rock was a TM, I'm thinking about competitive, it's really annoying that some mons' best sets are legally only possible through Gen 4 transferring. Then again, tutor moves in Sinnoh remakes could be completely different, but still, tutor moves, Sun/Moon was lacking them, it's a strange and annoying pattern by GF to not have tutor moves in the first pair of games for a generation. One has to wait for remakes, or in Gen 5's case, the sequels. I assume Ultra SuMo will have tutor moves as well. They better be good.

13. Sonic Angel Knight

May 27, 2016
    United States
    New York
    Then why does almost every anime game that comes out has namco bandai as the publisher? One piece, Dragon ball z, Naruto, Jo Jo bizarre adventure, .Hack sign Sword art online, Digimon Cyber Sleuth. I'm sure tecmo do make games based on anime, but not as much as namco does

14. YuseiFD

YuseiFD Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 6, 2016
    That's true, i was kinda talking about the new anime lol like berserk and AoT, etc....you know, the usual cancer

15. Sonic Angel Knight

May 27, 2016
    United States
    New York
    Well unless people want another dynasty warriors clone, by all means ask tecmo to do it for your favorite anime game. If you want a anime closer to source material, then ask namco to make it :P

Honestly I had no interest in their games, I would rather hope for Ninja gaiden 4 than see another popular series turn into dynasty warriors clone. At least their games look better than senran kagura.

YuseiFD likes this.
  16. guisadop

guisadop GBAtemp Regular

Jun 22, 2012
    Brazil
    If it is to butcher the games like they did with ORAS I'd rather stick to the originals, thank you.

17. THYPLEX

THYPLEX GBAtemp Fan

May 20, 2017
    Italy
    Rome
    Absolutely not !
    (Silver in my Heart)

18. YuseiFD

YuseiFD Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 6, 2016
    boku no pico when ? :^)

19. Harsky

Harsky Madmin

Aug 2, 2004
    Not a remake but I would like to see Game Freaks try their attempt at making a new Pokemon adventure game where it's all in the Gameboy sprite style with 8 bit music.

What's scary is thinking that in several more years, we'll be talking about Pokemon Black/White remake.

8BitWonder likes this.
  20. dpad_5678

dpad_5678 GBAtemp's Memelord

Nov 19, 2015
    United States
    I can't fucking wait for that tbh. Kyurem + Zekrom/Reshiram fusion in 3D? Want.

StarTrekVoyager likes this.