• Total voters

_112

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Would you guys like to see a writeup on how I setup NGINX loadbalancer and loadbalanced between 3 Apache servers and used HAProxy to loadbalance 3 SQL databases.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
trastindustries.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Don't know how popular it would be but it is allowable under the rules and more tech discussion it better. Equally while load balancing is a harder task right now then in a few years it will probably be a fairly basic task so getting a headstart on it would be a good thing.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
trastindustries.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Unless you used a turnkey type hardware box in it as a notable part of it then it is probably not going to go in hardware. Unless you had to program something cool like
then it is probably not a programming thing, though there is certainly a stronger case for it being in that section (someone asks say a question on htaccess in programming and it is probably not going to get moved).
To that end probably go with http://gbatemp.net/forums/computer-software-and-operating-systems.269/ , or blogs if you want nobody to read it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: My current one gives me art glass bowls and paintings and really nice art stuff lol