Gaming Would you like to have zelda wii u on the nx a year later?

S

Saiyan Lusitano

How about Nintendo first officially announce the home console? That seems like a good idea to me. If it is how articles on the web are saying that the next Nintendo home console games use online servers then, it's a definite no.

amoulton

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think the NX is secretly going to have full backwards compatibility from day one. My (fringe) theory is that the Wii U game pipeline is so slow because Nintendo is developing every first party title simultaneously for a x86 based console.

Yil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How about Nintendo first officially announce the home console? That seems like a good idea to me. If it is how articles on the web are saying that the next Nintendo home console games use online servers then, it's a definite no.
I think it is more like modular pc than cloud. Even steam did not do anything that stupid.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I think the NX is secretly going to have full backwards compatibility from day one. My (fringe) theory is that the Wii U game pipeline is so slow because Nintendo is developing every first party title simultaneously for a x86 based console.
Or just emulators? Does i7 have problem emulating xbox 360?

Reactions: CoolAlpha

MAXLEMPIRA

Legends are Made from True Stories...
Trophies
Website
maxlempira.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Mexico
if they port Zelda U to NX... I think there will be no enhancement... if we really want a more worked game, then it should be delayed two years at least for a good enhancement on NX... so, it's ok on WiiU, after all, some of us already bought the console, and we deserve a good new main series Zelda game, it should be two... but...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I think that too, but maybe no in the way we know, I'm sure that they will use some kind of Cloud for "Virtual Console", that would be amazing, then you can access to your "Virtual Console" games on any console with your NNID, like this new Sony game streaming thing, downloading these games on your own console and allowing just one session per NNID, this must be acceptable for Nintendo, and your purchases can work on future consoles and some special VC on portable consoles :3 O,O :rofl2: I'm just dreaming...

Last edited by MAXLEMPIRA,

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah I was thinking this myself, funny enough!. I would 100% prefer them to leave it now for the NX, for sure I mean they might as well! The NX will probably be released the year after so waiting until then for the NX and the next Zelda game as the opening bundle would be worth the wait. The only thing that is worrying me is the release price, I paid £320 back in the day on the release date for the WiiU Premium ZombiU bundle so I bet the NX will be more, I'm betting on in the region of £380 - £420 mark I reckon and in my opinion that is a lot of money to lash out on a home console but I shall be buying one on release date, after moaning about it!!! Lets face facts, they can only go up in price, not come down so its hardly going to be cheaper than the WiiU Nintendo Land/ZombiU Premium packages where! :(

Edit: I will say something about the NX, if its not more powerful than the XboxOne or the PS4 I definitely shall not be buying one cause I just think that is an absolute waist of money if not!

Last edited by Reecey,

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
Would I like to have Zelda WiiU on the NX a year later? hmm doesn't matter cause I would already have it on the WiiU and would have no plans purchasing a port a year later, even with addons\improvements.
Erghh :unsure: I think that is what he is asking in the OP? Would you prefer them to cancel the ZeldaU game on the WiiU for the NX instead and wait a year.

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
My money's on that Nintendo will turn it into a 2-gen game, i.e, they'll release first on Wii U then on the NX.
Hope not! I prefer 1 gen, whether it be the WiiU or the NX, my opinion it spoils the game if its on the WiiU cause everyone will have played it to death so there is no real point in it being on a generation above so it looks a bit more graphically better. I'm not even really hype about Zelda Twilight HD coming to the WiiU next year cause of that particular reason!

Last edited by Reecey,
S

Saiyan Lusitano

Hope not! I prefer 1 gen, whether it be the WiiU or the NX, my opinion it spoils the game if its on the WiiU cause everyone will have played it to death so there is no real point in it being on a generation above so it looks a bit more graphically better.
Let's not forget Twilight Princess. :P The only thing they did differently on the Wii version was mirroring and add Wiimote control while remove the support for the GameCube controller.

I'm glad Nintendo's bringing back Twilight Princess because the prices for the proper version are ridiculously high.

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
Let's not forget Twilight Princess. :P The only thing they did differently on the Wii version was mirroring and add Wiimote control while remove the support for the GameCube controller.

I'm glad Nintendo's bringing back Twilight Princess because the prices for the proper version are ridiculously high.
If you had just clicked on refresh I had just thought of that but I also thought that you may of beat me to it :P

Reactions: Saiyan Lusitano

Yil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Like amiibo party and mario tennis ultra smash.

D

Deleted User

I'd like Zelda U to remain as a WiiU exclusive. I don't plan on buying an NX at launch because I've already got a f#%^load of games to play and refuse to buy a new console for just one game (no, I will not buy an inferior WiiU version if its a dual release). Then again given the amount of games I've got to play and that I don't game all that much these days; it will be a long time before I get around to playing Zelda U either way. Hooray for real life!!^_^

EDIT
Because of the possibility of Ninty re-releasing Zelda U on the NX in 2017 it seems more logical not to buy it even if it begins as a WiiU exclusive. Patience has its rewards.

As for Twilight Princess HD, it looks pretty rushed. Sure it will be better than the Gamecube and Wii versions, but the game still looks aged in the trailer. It was one of my favourite games on the Wii, but just doesn't hold up to today's standard.

Last edited by ,

Deleted member 370671

Ball of Kawaiiness
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
Well, since the NX will probably have backwards compatibility, I don't know... If the NX version has enough improvements over the original one, I might buy it, but if it is a simple port, then I'll be sticking with the Wii U version :P

regnad

Button Masher
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I'm not sold on the Wii U. Considering I have a Wii, and considering the new system will more than likely be backwards compatible, if Zelda U ends up being Zelda NX, I will likely pass on the Wii U altogether.

Reactions: Saiyan Lusitano

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We don't question people
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    me neither, i just bash them
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We just question @AncientBoi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)