would you like to get adult version of pokemon?

would you like to get a adult version of pokemon?

• I NEED THIS SO MUCH!!!

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • yes

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • no

• WTF IS THAT SHIT!!!

• Total voters

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
im not asking to very young people
im asking to 90's born person who were raised with pokemon

would you like to get adult version of pokemon?
tv series? anime? games? book?
would you like to see adult concept in pokemon?
death? sex? violence? blood?

im asking because id like to have pokemon to evolve for the generation who supported them from the start :)
what are your though?

keven3477

Fresh Prince of Lemonade
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes i would very much like that. I am currently still playing moon (about to finish soon hopefully), while i don't think its bad i do feel it is lackluster. Having a Pokemon aimed for the generation that grew with it would answer many questions people have had with series and a more realistic approach on what a world would be with the critters. Unless, if by adult you mean NSFW, well i guess wouldn't be opposed to it either. :blush:

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just want Pkmn Generations to be a real anime instead of the recapped nostalgia-toon it was. Still good, but I think we'll get 'Sesame Street: Wellcum 2 Da Hood' before 'Pokémon Adventures: The Anime'; that's life.

Reactions: keven3477

Dionicio3

goat
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States

images

Reactions: dAVID_

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
sex\death\blood in pokemon? too cringy...
violence.. come on.. pokemon fight...

well, if there was a real anime with actual story and no bullshit or baby drama like the ash anime is..
i would allow death and maybe blood..
i mean, more japanese alike, there are plenty of good violent japanese animes really rich in content.. really good...
i seen some episodes of the xyz series, its just too much cheap emotional drama bullshit.. the characters are still doing the same thing they did back in the 2000s there is much crying

but sex, wtf you wanna see pokemons mating and having eggs from their holes?
or even cringier, trainer looses the match, becuase it has no money it must pay in sex\blowjobs?

Reactions: keven3477

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Simply incorporating the Pokedex entries for some of the Pokemon into the anime would make it pretty fucking dark

Lampert: The spirits it absorbs fuel its baleful fire. It hangs around hospitals waiting for people to pass on.
Yamask: Each of them carries a mask that used to be its face when it was human. Sometimes they look at it and cry.
Gorebyss: When it spots prey, this Pokémon inserts its thin mouth into the prey's body and drains the prey of its body fluids.
Drifloon: It is whispered that any child who mistakes Drifloon for a balloon and holds on to it could wind up missing. / These Pokémon are called the "Signpost for Wandering Spirits." Children holding them sometimes vanish.
Cacturne: If a traveler is going through a desert in the thick of night, Cacturne will follow in a ragtag group. The Pokémon are biding their time, waiting for the traveler to tire and become incapable of moving.
Haunter: Its tongue is made of gas. If licked, its victim starts shaking constantly until death eventually comes. / It hides in the dark, planning to take the life of the next living thing that wanders close by.
Banette: An abandoned plush doll became this Pokémon. They are said to live in garbage dumps and wander about in search of the children that threw them away.
Honedge: If anyone dares to grab its hilt, it wraps a blue cloth around that person's arm and drains that person's life energy completely.
Phantump: According to old tales, these Pokémon are stumps possessed by the spirits of children who died while lost in the forest.
Gourgeist: It enwraps its prey in its hair like arms. It sings joyfully as it observes the suffering of its prey.
Duskull: Once this Pokémon chooses a target, it will doggedly pursue the intended victim until the break of dawn. If it finds bad children who won’t listen to their parents, it will spirit them away–or so it’s said. It loves the crying of children.
Glalie: Glalie has the ability to freely control ice. For example, it can instantly freeze its foe solid. After immobilizing its foe in ice, this Pokémon enjoys eating it in leisurely fashion.
Cofagrigus: It has been said that they swallow those who get too close and turn them into mummies. / Grave robbers who mistake them for real coffins and get too close end up trapped inside their bodies.
Mismagius: Its cries sound like incantations. Those hearing it are tormented by headaches and hallucinations.

And those are things that just casually lounge around in tall grass (forget to mow your lawn one day and you're proper fucked). Actual legendary Pokemon are literal gods that can create or destroy the world on a whim.

The world of the "mature" version would be littered with corpses of luckless passerby that didn't reach for their Pokeball in time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.