Gaming Would you like the come back of Club Nintendo?

Would you like a come back of Club Nintendo?

• Hell yea

Votes: 45 91.8%
  • Hell no

Votes: 4 8.2%

• Total voters

Svinorin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd welcome it back. Used to trade with the neighborhood kids for their codes to help me save up. Sometimes I'd get a shirt, but I really liked the funkier prizes like the stylus for Phantom Hourglass. I know it's cheap, mass manufactured stuff, but it felt like they actually cared and wanted to reward people for purchasing their games and give something back. Now it just feels too corporate and cliche, spend points towards xyz games you'll never want to purchase, or the occasional title you already own. I don't really want discounts.

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
while i did like club nintendo (i got all kinds of stuff from them like the gamecube master quest disk, kirbys amazing mirror, some bag and school supplies) honestly, it was a lot of hassle too.

Engezerstorung

Trophies
XP
Country
France
i would like to have the points non expiring, i never buy enought stuff to invest them in interisting stuff, i always loose them before i can, and since i dont check often i dont even know when i loose them most of the time!

only thing i got was two pikmin keychain
well i also got the pandora's tower/xenoblade/lost story medals, but that wasnt really point exchange, more like first buyer rewards

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Who here thinks we should start a petition?
To make Nintendo bring back the Club Nintendo?

I honnestly dislike My Nintendo
No physical reward at all, and the discount we get...
theyre for game no one plays...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lulz @Veho