ROM Hack Would you be interested in this?

Would you like to see a Pokemon Advanced Competitive Battling Guide on GBATemp?

• Yes! Please go ahead with it, it'd benefit newbies!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Well, if you like...

• Nah, forget it, don't bother.

• What's Pokemon?

• Total voters

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Yeah, a fews days ago I was wandering around GBATemp, and I saw that Pokemon info is a scattered a lot around these topics, so my plan is to do (already 40% complete!
tongue.gif
) a big GBATemp Advanced Competitive Guide/FAQ, seeing as many people here like Pokemon and usually conduct Wi-Fi battles.

I will explain many concepts and terminology, from EV's to IV's, tier lists, Pokesav and hacking, tips on how to become a better battler, etc...

I know that a lot of info is already on Serebii, Marriland, etc. websites, but it would be easier if you can just access GBATemp's guide without having to change websites. Also, I plan to be as simple as possible, while not forgetting the most important parts.

Vote, and discuss. xD

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
No. I would much rather use the guides already created and approved by more experienced players.

rofl2.gif

More experienced players? Err...do you think I'd write if I weren't a veteran player? I'm naturally not denying there are better players, but I used to literally own Smogon veterans on Netbattle, sometimes quick sweep. I don't joke around when it comes to Pokemon. My record is 6-0 in less than 30 sec against a 6 uber team.
wink.gif

But if you still doubt me, battle me. My perfect win-streak on D/P has yet to be shattered - you could be the first! No hacking is tolerated, of course.

leetdude_007

Official GBAtemp Assassin That Has Never Killed An
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you like the pokemans this much, I suggest that you do make a guide. It's usually when people don't have the steam to finish the damn thing. Good luck!

Make the pokeguide for the pokemans with the pokePLANS. get it? oh god, cheesy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte