Hacking Would like to Praise Wii U USB Helper for a moment

P_H_I

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wii U USB Helper is one of the greatest homebrew tools I have ever seen.

It works near perfectly. The only thing it can improve on is adding some more games to its list, but that is only a result of unknown title-keys, which is not a fault they caused. When almost every single Wii U game, update, and DLC, as well as 3DS game, update, and DLC is downloadable easily from one click... well it just makes my life 1000 times easier.

I remember searching for rarer file downloads, such as the Pikmin 3 DLC, looking all across the web to find nothing but malware. When I found this, it worked.

It worked so well I currently have downloaded a total of about 40 Wii U games and DLC, including Twilight Princess HD, Paper Mario Color Splash, and Sin and Punishment.

Amazing! 10/10! Find those remaining Title keys for an 11/10! That thread deserves a sticky! Its wonderful, and if you want to "obtain games for legal development purposes," get it.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And the fact is used in like %50 of the wii u tutorials which suck. Does anyone make tutorials with out it? That like %50 wii u tutorials we can't link here assuming they are using piracy Lol :P

Reactions: P_H_I
D

Deleted User

And the fact is used in like %50 of the wii u tutorials which suck. Does anyone make tutorials with out it? That like %50 wii u tutorials we can't link here assuming they are using piracy Lol :P
My guide uses Wii U USB Helper. wiiubru.com/guide used to use Wii U USB Helper but later i was asked to change it :P

PikaArc

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Wii U USB Helper is one of the greatest homebrew tools I have ever seen.

It works near perfectly. The only thing it can improve on is adding some more games to its list, but that is only a result of unknown title-keys, which is not a fault they caused. When almost every single Wii U game, update, and DLC, as well as 3DS game, update, and DLC is downloadable easily from one click... well it just makes my life 1000 times easier.

I remember searching for rarer file downloads, such as the Pikmin 3 DLC, looking all across the web to find nothing but malware. When I found this, it worked.

It worked so well I currently have downloaded a total of about 40 Wii U games and DLC, including Twilight Princess HD, Paper Mario Color Splash, and Sin and Punishment.

Amazing! 10/10! Find those remaining Title keys for an 11/10! That thread deserves a sticky! Its wonderful, and if you want to "obtain games for legal development purposes," get it.
it works so that title key site has the most title.key i think xD and WiiU USB Helper use these to download the game but if the title.key from a game isnt there then it would only work in CFW with a fake ticket or else it wont boot without a real ticket aka when someone dosnt upload the title.key for a game then WiiU USB Helper cant download it

digipimp75

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I concur! Wii U USB helper has been an invaluable tool for me over the past few months. It's so easy to use, and is very noob-friendly :)

dojafoja

life elevated
Trophies
XP
Country
it works so that title key site has the most title.key i think xD and WiiU USB Helper use these to download the game but if the title.key from a game isnt there then it would only work in CFW with a fake ticket or else it wont boot without a real ticket aka when someone dosnt upload the title.key for a game then WiiU USB Helper cant download it
If there is no title key then there is no fake ticket. Fake tickets are generated using the title key.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: hmm