1. SuperHans111

OP SuperHans111 GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    When I start up Worms WMD and games like it, I always get a popup saying "Nintendo Services are currently not available" because I am unable to connect to them.
    Obviously this happens because Worms is trying to access the leaderboards, etc.
    I am just wondering if it would be possible to disable these warnings from popping up?
    I know no homebrew exists right now that does that kind of thing, I am merely asking if it would be possible.

ConyoK likes this.
  2. Draxzelex

Draxzelex GBAtemp Legend

United States
    Try using Airplane Mode, 90DNS, Incognito, Stealth Mode, etc.

3. masagrator

masagrator The developper

Poland
    Then instead of this they will get popup about turning off Airplane mode or the same popup.

You can do this either by exefs patch (so each game needs to be patched separately and probably noone checked how to patch that) or by mitm applet call to not show this popup.

Last edited by masagrator, Aug 30, 2020
    SuperHans111 likes this.
  4. m3inard

m3inard GBAtemp Regular

Philippines
    I think it's not supported by homebrews.

5. LightBeam

LightBeam GBAtemp Fan

France
    The popup gets in because he can't connect to the services, because he is using 90DNS, Stealth mode or Incognito ...

It's especially annoying on ACA arcade games ports because when you launch the game, it freezes because it's trying to connect, so you have to wait a while before it actually pops up and then start the game. You can turn on airplane mode before pressing start then disable it but it's tedious. I would also be interested in how to remove those popups but I don't know how to do so.

SuperHans111 likes this.
  6. SuperHans111

OP SuperHans111 GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    Interesting. Thanks for the info. I know enough about programming to understand the concept but I probably wouldn't know how to create this kind of patch or mitm applet. lol

Draft saved Draft deleted