ROM Hack Would it be possible to make Pokemon B/W compatible with HG/SS D/P/Pt?

zach12_2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Of course you'd have to add the gen V monsters to the gen IV games, but could it be done in such a way that I could trade my Pokemon back and forth between the two generations?

zach12_2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, it'd be possible to add the gen V monsters back to the game, however the transfer functionality and consistency between the memory location of the Gen V monsters in B/W and the memory location of the added gen V monsters in HG/SS D/P/Pt would be the main issues, I think.

andibad

Soon™
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Well, it'd be possible to add the gen V monsters back to the game, however the transfer functionality and consistency between the memory location of the Gen V monsters in B/W and the memory location of the added gen V monsters in HG/SS D/P/Pt would be the main issues, I think.
still nop possible. the main problem on nintendo server. is have some filter to avoid that. also is not just add on data entrie, is will need change save structure algorithm since pokemon BW and old one is using different method and encrypt i think (well maybe wrong). for now is hard. and is not fair for gamefreak. just using pokemon BW for you main ROM for you mod. don't trying renew old game, is need 1-3 year to do that (if you alone).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr