Hacking Would installing CIA Game Updates for Retail cart be recognized through regionthree?

plasma

GBAtemp's Artificial Lifeform
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If i were to install a game update as a cia, would that update be recognized by the retail cart if its ran through rregionthree?

If not, how would I get the retail cart to recognize it? (JPN cart on EU system, cant get access to JPNeShop[ for the update)

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
If i were to install a game update as a cia, would that update be recognized by the retail cart if its ran through rregionthree?

If not, how would I get the retail cart to recognize it? (JPN cart on EU system, cant get access to JPNeShop[ for the update)

if you have to rely on something like regionthree, how can you install a cia?

plasma

GBAtemp's Artificial Lifeform
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
if you have to rely on something like region free, how can you install a cia?

Fair point haha
I read somewhere that game updates via cia arnt recognized through GW Classic Mode, and thats how I would run the JPN cart on my EUR 3DS so, going by thatl the game wouldnt recognize the update...would it?

You cant acces to other region game update, even if your using region three with other region games.

I know that, hence why i was planning on installling the update via cia, but through GW Classic, the retail cart wouldnt recognize it...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night