ROM Hack Discussion Would Anyone Want a Full Cheating Making Tutorial?

Should I Make Tutorials?

• Total voters

Deleted member 474010

OP
Trophies
XP
I know this is a thread already (https://gbatemp.net/threads/noexs-hacking-guide.543733/) and it does a really good job at showing people how to use Noexs. However, I thought it might be neat to show how to use Edizon, SX OS Cheat Engine, and Noexs together to make codes for different cases. For instance, I could show people how to set up Noexs, how to find unknown values, floats, find HEAP and MAIN pointers and to know when to use them, how to use different codetypes, a rundown of Switch memory modules, and tips and tricks on how to find values. All of this would be done in the form of a video series. Essentially, I'd take a code-making noob and give them baby steps until they knew the ins and outs of Switch Cheating.

Last edited by Deleted member 474010,

Sno0t

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
A full. On tut with chapter regarding setup, usage of the different tools and using them together would be awesome.. Also ways to find pointers dynamic addresses etc pp in one big Tut...
Also showing differences and similarities in the code formats and/or handling would be greatly appreciated...

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As far as I know, it can only be done with Atmosphere/JNoexs. How do you do SX OS/JNoexs????? Been wondering about that.

My Method....
Running AMS, Hold L when booting a Game, with Wireless Connected to Router.
PC - connect to Switch,
when Addresses are found, Memory Dump is made, and Pointers are Listed, use SX Code Builder to create the Pointers.

I know for JNoexs, you have to put noexs.kip somewhere (forgot where it is on my Switch. Where would it go for SX OS?

Deleted member 474010

OP
Trophies
XP
As far as I know, it can only be done with Atmosphere/JNoexs. How do you do SX OS/JNoexs????? Been wondering about that.

My Method....
Running AMS, Hold L when booting a Game, with Wireless Connected to Router.
PC - connect to Switch,
when Addresses are found, Memory Dump is made, and Pointers are Listed, use SX Code Builder to create the Pointers.

I know for JNoexs, you have to put noexs.kip somewhere (forgot where it is on my Switch. Where would it go for SX OS?
Kips don't work with SX OS. The only way to make pointer codes is with Atmosphere.

Reactions: Smoker1

Deleted member 474010

OP
Trophies
XP
Would be nice for a way to compare more than 1 Memory Dump for increased Accuracy.
There actually is a way. You click "Export List" on your first RAM Dump after a pointer search. Then do the same with the second RAM Dump. and use a website like http://www.listdiff.com/ in order to compare both lists. The pointers under A ∩ B are the pointers that are common between both lists. These are the pointers most likely to work for your code.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You can download noexs as nsp in forked repo.
Really? I could only find a sysmodule and a kip. Could you point me in the direction of this NSP?

Reactions: Smoker1

tides

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can anyone tell me how to install and use this?

i have downloaded this and put noexs.kip1 into the root of my sd card, edited my hekate_ipl.ini and added the lines in the github

then i installed java 13 cus u cant download java 10 anymore...

then tried to run the jar file but nothing happens...im on windows

anyway i found out that edizon is useless as a cheat engine because it only searches ram.

there is an old version that allows you to search heap and main but they removed it for some reason so now it's useless cus u cant find shit anymore using edizon

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can anyone tell me how to install and use this?

i have downloaded this and put noexs.kip1 into the root of my sd card, edited my hekate_ipl.ini and added the lines in the github

then i installed java 13 cus u cant download java 10 anymore...

then tried to run the jar file but nothing happens...im on windows

anyway i found out that edizon is useless as a cheat engine because it only searches ram.

there is an old version that allows you to search heap and main but they removed it for some reason so now it's useless cus u cant find shit anymore using edizon
Use this one.
http://bsnx.lavatech.top/edizon/edizon-8a781b9.zip

JrpgAddict

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
YES i want a tuto vid about how to search for cheats on Edizon.
i did managed to get gold max on a game but no idea how to search for other stuff.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool